What drinking cup does your lo prefer to drink from?

NIE

Reaction score
I am wondering if my DS doesn't drink much water/juice because he doesn't like the cups I am giving him.

We have tried:

1. Tommee Tippee 4+ / 6+
2. Boots own 4+ / 6+
3. Nubby 6+

I have just bougth a Tesco own brand one to try it. Which ones do you find you LO likes best.

Thanks. xxx

Im having the same problem, my son will only drink an oz of juice a day and thats only if im lucky. he point blank refuses water as soon as its in his mouth he spits it out :? Ive brought every cup imaginable and the only one he'll take a little bit out of is a £1 cheapy from pound land!! Its like the small tommy tippee cups with a poncey cheap picture on it :lol: ive brought him all the nice posh looking ones but hes not interested!

I brought today a bottle that has a soft spout, like bottle teat material, but obviously in a spout shape, if that makes sense! He refused it today but i'll try again tomorrow! He just doesnt seem to like to drink anything but milk.

None really but she has a go with tescos own cup with the rubbery type teat :)

I found it hard to get Dan to drink water at first. I ended up getting him a flip cup which he loved because he could flip the lid up and down! He now drinks water all day long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back