Drinking cup?!

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hey, Aiden has been having juice from a bottle which I'm fine with as I brush his teeth and don't give him it to constantly suck on! But I do keep trying him with tommee tippee sippy cups/beakers but they get full of floaters (sorry) but the amount of stuff in there is disgusting! He does have a dody cup and can use that but I'm not keen on him getting drenched every time he has a drink! So what I'm asking is, anyone recommend a good sippy cup beaker? (I want a lid) one that doesn't leak everywhere and doesn't end up full of food? (sorry I'm not fussy much) failing that I'll just have to use bottle!! Xx

Have you tried the TT explorer range? Hang on I'll find a pic....brb

I found these ones were great. My LO is a bit wierd with cups and loooovvvess glasses and sports flasks, so I got this one as its like a baby sports flask lol. Holds loads of water and no floaters :) It doesnt spill or leak either and is a screw top. Its basically like those above but different style mouth piece. She didnt like either of those that youve put there CB :( Theyre just sat in my cupboard lol. I have a variey of cups!

I have loads of cups too! The avent ones have a valve and non spill. Isla prefers the tt range of free flow cups.
She's finally stopped spitting in her drinks so less floaters!

I got a non-spill Morrisons own one and it's been fine for us!

I've got more cups than a shop lol! But bought the second link charliebear put up last week and Tegan loves it and no floaters lol! x

Thanks all very much! I'm wondering if I've put the vavle thingy on wrong when I've washed it as I have both those that Charliebear linked to (thanks) and they still have loads of floaters!!! X

At home Noa drinks.from a normal cup no lid/teat when were out Noa have a sports flask that I bought in the pound shop, it don't leak n he loves it!

I have finally settled on a asda little angels bottle with a spout and it doesn't leak, no floaters and adien can use it independently! It's a winner at last! Yay and a bargain at £1.something xx

At home Noa drinks.from a normal cup no lid/teat when were out Noa have a sports flask that I bought in the pound shop, it don't leak n he loves it!

Ooooh well done Noa! Does he not soak himself Evelina?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back