Getting her to drink milk from a cup?

nikkif

Reaction score
Charlotte has a bottle in the morning with breakfast and one before bed and just has water from a cup during day (she only really has sips of water tough). She loves her bottle and i have tried various cups to get her to have her morning milk from them but she just isn't having any of it! Any tips please for getting LO onto a cup for their milk?? Thanks :)

I used a doidy cup with my son. I only use it for juice tho - he'll be 2 next month and he still has his night time milk in a bottle .

Edit to say, maybe she's just not ready to be weaned off her bottle atm.

I was wondering the same thing to be honest but he's fine with various beakers so I'm assuming he'll be ok to drink his milk from them too... I think first and last milks end up getting dropped eventually anyway at some point..

same :wall: i tried loads of cups! luke drinks water fine from a cup but milk he hardly drunk any, not so worried now as he doesn't need so much milk, but i just let him continue to have his milk from a bottle, its not doing him any harm, i think sometimes we are under pressure to drop bottles by a year but why? i'm just letting him carry on with his bottle its only twice a day.

Isaac has just the one bottle of milk before bed and I don't plan on dropping it for a cup anytime soon, throughout the day he just has water or juice, and always in his sippy cup, milk's strictly for bedtime bottle, he gets his calcium elsewhere in cheeses, yoghurts etc Not very useful that, sorry I've no tips, maybe she's not ready like has been said above? Very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back