What does it feel like?

KateQPR

Reaction score
I've never been this far pregnant before and just wondered what everyone else's mini bumps felt like?

Today my tummy feels quite heavy and a bit achey ( a bit like i've pulled a tummy muscle below my belly button). I know the baby can't weigh that much, but i just wanted to check this weird heaviness is all normal?

Also i can't sleep on my front anymore :(
It's not that i'm that big, it just feels hard in my tummy now and feels uncomfortable. Can't believe that's happened so soon!!!!!!

Sounds about right hon, you will feel uncomfortable on your front now and those tugging sensations are your uterus expanding - stretching pains. It's all good, but yep, it's time to become aquainted with a new sleep position. The best for hetting the baby in a good position is to sleep on your left side. (If you fin it comfortable).

Enjoy, enjoy!!

Hiya Kate,

Yep I agree all quite normal you will feel all kind of aches and pains with the growing uterus and I found even after having my eldest I could not get comfortable sleeping on my front anymore (think it was the permanent increase in boob size :oops:) and it used to be my fave sleeping position.

Yeah that sounds spot on chick. Its all starting for you now, kiss good night sleeps away lol
My tummy feels quite heavy already, don't know if its because I have already carried a baby, but I feel so much further on than before!!
It's weird as I know I am only 9 weeks :think:

My tummy feels heavy and full of water - still not very hard and wibbles when I lie down :rotfl:
It's too uncomfy to lie on my front too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back