What does implantation pain feel like?

Lottie Tobe

Reaction score
Having a few twinges....not sure when I ovulated....I could be anywhere from 7 to 4 dpo. So probably not implantation pains. But anyone who has experienced them...what are they like?

1. Do you always bleed/Brown cm with the pain?
2. Where is it felt? Ovary area? Bladder?
3. Does it feel like ovulation pain? Does it feel like a period? Or is it completely different?

Your comments may offer some hope to us symptom obsessers!

Thanks x

Hey, as far as I am aware mot everyone experiences Implantion bleeding, I am not sure.on the other answers.

I have 3 children, been pregnant 6 times (lost 3) and never had implantation pain with any of mine x

Oh....well that's still hopeful for us all - no pain symptoms don't necessarily mean no bfp.

I swear I imagine myself pain! Same with o time

Oh gosh absolutely, you don't have to have any symptoms, the only pregnancy symptoms I had with mine were vivid dreams with 2 of them, I do remember having ewcm when my period was due which I thought was odd, and sore breasts but I get that symptom anyway before every period x

Last edited:
You don't necessarily get implantation pain, for me there's never been any bleeding or 'pain' when implanting. It's just kinda feels a wee bit crampy at times as if your period is about to come on or you need to do a poo!

I didn't get any signs at all when I feel with my two. Just normal AF cramps.

x

Mine was on 9dpo, had exactly the same as AF cramps, thought I was going to start early. Bright red spots of blood

I've been pregnant the once but I lost, I do remember having usual cramps in the groin and a little bleed (I thought it was a weird AF) and I brushed it off. Bleed was over 3 days very pink with cm and tail end was brown but so light I used panty liners.

Apparently not many ladies experience a bleed so try not to worry about it.

Thanks all for your replies. Im pretty sure im not wistfully thinking these twinges Im not sure how many days post o I am. It could b between 5 and 8.

Yesterday I started to get a bit of pain around pelvic area...felt a bit like pushing on my bladder at one point, but it didn't make me want to go toilet. Today not as much - just some twinging around the area. On and off

No blood.

Could this b a positive sign? Or am I crazy, getting pains in my head because im so desperate? ?

When I say pain its not painful just noticeable.

Cracked and did a test. ..bfn...but then I suppose it would b regardless this early wouldn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back