What does implantation pain feel like?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Lottie Tobe, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Lottie Tobe

Lottie Tobe Well-Known Member

Having a few twinges....not sure when I ovulated....I could be anywhere from 7 to 4 dpo. So probably not implantation pains. But anyone who has experienced them...what are they like?

1. Do you always bleed/Brown cm with the pain?
    2. Where is it felt? Ovary area? Bladder?
    3. Does it feel like ovulation pain? Does it feel like a period? Or is it completely different?

Your comments may offer some hope to us symptom obsessers!

Thanks x

2. LittleDalla

LittleDalla Well-Known Member

Hey, as far as I am aware mot everyone experiences Implantion bleeding, I am not sure.on the other answers.

3. lillith112

lillith112 Well-Known Member

I have 3 children, been pregnant 6 times (lost 3) and never had implantation pain with any of mine x

4. Lottie Tobe

Oh....well that's still hopeful for us all - no pain symptoms don't necessarily mean no bfp.

I swear I imagine myself pain! Same with o time

5. lillith112

lillith112 Well-Known Member

Oh gosh absolutely, you don't have to have any symptoms, the only pregnancy symptoms I had with mine were vivid dreams with 2 of them, I do remember having ewcm when my period was due which I thought was odd, and sore breasts but I get that symptom anyway before every period x

#5 lillith112, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  6. scn

scn Well-Known Member

You don't necessarily get implantation pain, for me there's never been any bleeding or 'pain' when implanting. It's just kinda feels a wee bit crampy at times as if your period is about to come on or you need to do a poo!

7. shorty77

shorty77 Well-Known Member

I didn't get any signs at all when I feel with my two. Just normal AF cramps.

x

8. kittykitchn

kittykitchn Well-Known Member

Mine was on 9dpo, had exactly the same as AF cramps, thought I was going to start early. Bright red spots of blood

9. SpiritedAway

SpiritedAway Well-Known Member

I've been pregnant the once but I lost, I do remember having usual cramps in the groin and a little bleed (I thought it was a weird AF) and I brushed it off. Bleed was over 3 days very pink with cm and tail end was brown but so light I used panty liners.

Apparently not many ladies experience a bleed so try not to worry about it.

10. Lottie Tobe

Thanks all for your replies. Im pretty sure im not wistfully thinking these twinges Im not sure how many days post o I am. It could b between 5 and 8.

Yesterday I started to get a bit of pain around pelvic area...felt a bit like pushing on my bladder at one point, but it didn't make me want to go toilet. Today not as much - just some twinging around the area. On and off

No blood.

Could this b a positive sign? Or am I crazy, getting pains in my head because im so desperate? ?

When I say pain its not painful just noticeable.

Cracked and did a test. ..bfn...but then I suppose it would b regardless this early wouldn't it?