what does baby need?

G_I_L_L

Reaction score
hiya all
when i 1st found i was preg i went out to buy loads of things so i had e erything in for when baby gets here then i found out i can get that £500 merternity graint thing so i put of baby shopping till i get that and i should get in within a week or something. any way i rite out what i need to buy for baby but ive lost my list and cant for gods sake remember what was on it and babys due end of jan but wont to get everythink in befor xmas rush so can someone plz help and tell me what u got/ gettting for ur baby tar
take care

I'm glad my list has come in handy now - I keep reading it again and again myself as I keep forgetting what we have left to get! :lol:

What a cool list although it did make me laugh that noone had totalled up the cost, i certainly wont be!!

:D Arent babies expensive!

LOL I did when I did the list and it was about a grand or somthing!! :shock: Oh Dear - very expensive little people - not even I cost that much to keep happy lol :lol:

I've been using your list Sami - I've adapted bits and pieces but it's been really useful. What I've done is bought loads of things from ebay and discount websites and then put the price I paid for it next to the recommended price so I can see my savings.

Obviously I'm very sad and have too much time on my hands :oops:

LOL - I'm the one who actually sat and made the list - I've had FAR too much time on my hands this pregnancy :lol:

I've actually done the same thing as you though (and the thing which cost more) and had to add or change a few bits on the list as I become more knowledgable to the world of motherhood and babies and what they entail.

hiya girls
tar for the list. i thought i had lots to buy but when i look at the list it isnt that much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back