what do you think?

sam96031

Reaction score
i was really stuck on xmas prezzies this year so i made these what do you reckon? any good? and thought it might give you ladies an idea if your stuck :D
Picture117.jpg

this one is for my step dad
Picture118.jpg

this one for my grandad
Picture119.jpg

and this one for my brother in law they are expecting their first baby and its supposed to be a bit of a joke there is old peoples slippers, ear plugs, do not disturb eye mask and a jokey book on how to be a good dad
Picture120.jpg
:D

Yeah they're a wicked idea. I'd put some shredded tissue paper in the bottom, maybe sprinkle some shiney little christmas trees or snowflakes over the gifts and then put a big ribbon round the whole thing with a lovely bow on the top just to finish them off!

Clever you!! :wink: :clap:

I may nick your idea and use it as my own *throws head back and laughs wickedly*

:think:

lou said:
Yeah they're a wicked idea. I'd put some shredded tissue paper in the bottom, maybe sprinkle some shiney little christmas trees or snowflakes over the gifts and then put a big ribbon round the whole thing with a lovely bow on the top just to finish them off!

Clever you!! :wink: :clap:

I may nick your idea and use it as my own *throws head back and laughs wickedly*

:think:
thanks hun ive got green xmassy tissue paper to go at the bottom to bulk it out :lol:

Looks good - was thinking of something similar for my grandparents as they're of an age where they don't appreciate anything material. Will prob make them up a box of consumables!

I'd be well chuffed to recieve that. I'd be chuffed to send it to someone too but Ive told everyone this year they arent getting any presents because Im on maternity leave and am poor :lol:

lol i was trying to think of presants that wouldnt break the bank. BTW iv now put green tissue paper underneath so they look bulkier and more christmassy na di will be getting a bow :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back