• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what do you think ?

mishm

Reaction score
Well i have a 28 day cycle i dont take temps or anything like that just waiting to see when it happens for now. Just a question about ovulating i assume that i OV on or around day 14 as this is when ive conceived my previous pregnancys, Today im on cycle day 22 and my discharge has changed bit thicker and diff colour i know TMI sorry just need opnions do u think i maybe ovulating now instead of my usual time ?? i know you cant tell me for certain but your opnions would be good to hear ?

No you're definetly not. Your fertile cervical fluid is very similar to egg whites. Sound slike you'll be getting either your BFP or AF in a few days time.

Good luck.

Thank you hun,i think it will more likely be my AF this month though not been trying as hard this month with feeling ill at time of OV :x .
Nevermind got to look forward to next months TTC,Im sure i wont be feeling so positive the day i get mt AF though :(

Oh drat, what a shame. Still you never know.

Good luck for next month if you don't have some good news to tell us in a few days time. :D

Thank you ,even had a dream that i got my AF early :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back