What do you think?

ippa

Reaction score
What does everyone think about the name Evelyn? obviously for a girl.

I love it, although i do tend to think of a little old lady when it is said, and also what middle names would go with?

I already have my boys name of Matthew Kevin, but struggling with girls.
XxX

Also thinking about Eva, Evie or Lily
XxX

i like it, my name is evelina (nora elisabeth)

I like it too. And you can use Eva or Evie as a nickname. It's one of the names on my list. :)

I was thinking the other day what if I actually have a girl and I thought of the name Evelyn or Ava! I think it's lovely :D

Definitely Evelyn. It's totally back and not at all old lady any more. Eve, Evie, all good nicknames but nice to have a formal name too.

Thanks girls, I do really love the name, but still a while to go yet so may still be changing my mind again lol!
XxX

I think it's a lovely name, but there are LOADS of girlies being named Evelyn at the min. If you don't mind your l/o sharing her name with ones in her class at school etc then you're OK. As I said, it's gorgeous but is used loads at the minute.

It really is lovely, but agree I think it might be heading foir the topn10 girls names list by the end of the year, as long as you don't mind that, it's gorgous all the same - my favorite variation I have heard is from Isobel's real name on here (Evelina)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back