What do you think?

skairdykat

Reaction score
We BD'd every day from last Sunday to Thursday. I got a + on an OPK on Thursday.
But we didn't BD last night and probably won't tonight cause Rob's mates over from Bolton and will be sleeping on the couch.
Do you reckon we're still in with a chance giving the fact I probably am like a walking sperm bank from all the Bding we did the rest of the week? I have a feeling I may have OV'd on Thursday night or friday morning cause I had pains on Thursday. But all the OV calculaors say OV on friday.

I would say that you have a very good chance! even if you ov'ed Friday there would still be some sperm waiting for the egg.

Really really hope you get your bfp in a few weeks :pray: :pray:

Sending you loads of sticky babydust :hug: :hug: :hug:

lol walking sperm bank... sounds like u ve done enuff just hope it ends with a baby growing inside huh...when are u due to test/period..will be keeping my eyes peeled to see tha bfp post from ya lots of luck hun :hug: :hug: :hug: just seen your ticker roll on 11 days :cheer:

hey hun..its goin brilliant no symptoms wot so ever just lots of kicking now cant believe im almost in 3rd tri. never thought id get this far.

I know hun, it's gone so fast. Lucky girl having no symptoms :hug:

lol well i was really bad in the begining.

how long left till testing now, i noticed you took the ticker off so i dnt know how many days left lol

I'd definitely say you were in with a chance. Good luck hun and hope you get your bfp :hug:

Firstly I would say, jammy moo with all that BDing!! Not jealous at all :fib:

I would say you have a very good chance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back