What do you think your having?

I have a feeling were having a boy, I really want a boy however a girl would be great so I could dress her up.

As long as the baby is healthy I really don't care, likewise with my husband he really doesn't mind either.

Chopsie said:
I really don't know why I think it's twins - I think it might be because by week 6 I had gone from a C cup to a DD, and apparently this can be a indicator :?

quote]

Hey Chopsie

Just so you know I went from a F to a GG - by 6 weeks I was buying all new bra's - and my scan on Saturday confirmed one baby.
(Phew) :lol:

Not saying your not having twins but I wouldn't say the boobie thing is very viable! :rotfl:

A boy . . .no a girl . . . no . . . er. . a boy :wall: :wall:

I don't know. I think boy but if I say it sods law means that it will be a girl which I'd love as we could gang up on hubby together but deep down I think it's a boy . . . at the moment :wink: :lol:

What is it with all these twin obsessions? :lol:

In my years on the forum, I can only think of 3 sets (and a few fake ones, fakers always favour twins or dramatic pregnancies :lol: ) so I'd be surprised if we all started popping doubles.

Delighted for those that want them (not me :talkhand: ) but surprised............. :)

When I was having my little girl I knew all along that it was a girl! She was born by Caesarean and when the midwife said I had a girl I just said..oh, I know! :lol: This time around, I'm not having any strong feelings one way or another just yet - and we won't find out unless we are having twins - which is more possible because we were on a fertility drug.

It will all be decided at the scan next week!

Sue

Minxy said:
What is it with all these twin obsessions? :lol:

In my years on the forum, I can only think of 3 sets (and a few fake ones, fakers always favour twins or dramatic pregnancies :lol: ) so I'd be surprised if we all started popping doubles.

Delighted for those that want them (not me :talkhand: ) but surprised............. :)

I think it's a first baby thing for me - I have NO concept how much work they are!!!! Wouldn't it be funny if it was you that got the twins Minxy!!!! It's typical that they tend to come to people who least expect/want them! And they're more common when you've already had children....! :rotfl:

I've been dreaming about having twins and not being able to cope :( I can honestly say that I would be absolutely petrified if I was told I'm having twins...just the one for me please :wink:

Snuggle said:
I've been dreaming about having twins and not being able to cope :( I can honestly say that I would be absolutely petrified if I was told I'm having twins...just the one for me please :wink:

Yeah twins when you already have a child must be damn hard....well twins would be damn hard anyway!!!!!

I know im not having twins because of my early scan...phewy! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back