• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you think of the name....

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Me and my DH are trying to think of names we like for when we eventually have a little pip growing! We know these are more than likely gonna change when we are actually pregnant, but we like trying to think of names!

So far, for a girl we have Alexis Fay. That is kinda set as Alexis is a play on his middle name of Alexander and Fay was the name of my best mate who died when we were 11. I have always said I would give my little girl her name.

For a boy, we are having more trouble! The middle name will be James as it is his dad's and my dad's middle name (two birds with one stone!), first name we really like.....

Albie

What do you all think of it? Albie James just sounds really cute to me!!

I love albie for a boy I really tryed talking my auntie into having it for her littleboy but she went with harry in the end I still think albies much better.

Gorgeous names! I love both of them! I know a little boy called Alban and his nickname is Albie x beautiful names x

what lovely names, and love the meaning behind Fay as middle name - lovely idea

Albie James, and Alexis Fay brilliant!

I had Alexa on my girls list

I love the name Alexa JJ Mum!

I like Albie, it's like Alfie which was high on our boy's name list.

hey sandy, not albert einstein :), albie is brilliant, wish you best...

thanks all, making me feel better about it! lol! Albie James it is (well until we are actually expecting and decide i want something else!)

JJ Mum, - i always said i wanted my little girl's first name to be fay, but i dont think i could handle that on a day to day basis. Funnily enough, Fay's middle name was Alexandra the name we have is a variation of her names! Only just realised this! lol!

aww Albie is lovely, my friend at work called her little boy (born in January) Albie and he is adorable!!

i really like the girls names idea aswell, very nice

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back