we hve girls name and were not even ttc

Squeakz

Reaction score
haha we have a girls name LOL:

amelia alexis mason. (alexis is a family name. my dad is alec and mygrandad his actual name is Alis (polish) but it translates to Alec).

So if we have a girl we will have Amelia Alexis and Joshua James!!!!! x

Hi squeakz, I love your names - we have about 15 girls names and 5 boys names so far and counting. I'm not even TTC till next week lol :) xx

haha well fx we'll be ttc next week toooooooooooooo!!!!if i get this job on weds and start it and enjoy it then yaaaaaaaaaaaaay xx

I tell a lie - just counted, we have 18 girls names and 8 boys names lol ;-)

Woohoo exciting times - we will be starting TTC at the same time :) Good luck with the job xxx

im keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! literally if it goes well theres no reason why we cant start straight away!!!!!! hopefully be seeing you in ttc VERY soon!!!! x

lovely name. I already have our names picked out for the next one and I wont be ttc until the end of 2014 !!! x

Lol i know! i didnt have a name for my Lo til about 38 weeks pregnant and didnt have a girls name at all. now i am very much prepared. However, il probably change my mind once/if i do finally have baba no 2 xx

us to lucy haha!! but you know........ xxx

OH and I had the talk long before we ever decided to start TTC.

My OH gives his usual silly answers (Cuthbert for a boy, Candida for a girl - LOL)

However we do have just one girls name we both like - no boys names though!

We struggled to name our cat !!!

xxxxxxxxxx

i actually re-read the post when i saw the candida section! x

We're not TTC until April and we have our names picked out! :)

Jessica Joyce Davis (Jessie for short)

Joyce was OH Nan who Jack never got to meet because she died when he was 4 days old :( Seems like a fitting tribute.

Charlie Peter Davis

Charles is one on my Grandad's middle names so we're having the shorter version & Peter was OH's Grandad who he adored! :)

My names are Phoebe Eliza for a girl and Max Anthony for a boy. Elizabeth is my mums middle name and Anthony is my dads middle name. LO now is Zak Allen. What do U think? X

lovely names ladies, and so very super organised !!

All lovely names girlies :thumbup:

We have had our girls name for years. It was hubbys choice as he would love a Lotus Elise car (never gonna happen) so he jokingly asked if we had a girl if thats what we could call her expecting me to say no but it has well and truly stuck. I had always said that the middle name would be maxwell (mums maiden name and dads middle name - strange I know) but hubby asked if the middle name could be Bella after his granny who I never got to meet as she died a few days after we started going out. So Elise Bella for a girl it is. Boys name was a bit harder to choose until I was wrapping a friends xmas pressie which was a little donkey teddy with a bottle of lavender essence called Alfie so for a boy its Alfie Maxwell

what dya guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back