what do you think of my new hair?

claireyfairey

Reaction score
This is my natural colour (am about 36 weeks pregnant here!)
DSC00542.jpg

And here is my new hair colour!!!
DSC01262.jpg

Please excuse the uber pose :lol: I took this photo because it was the first time in AGES I had a full face of make-up on and had straightened my hair etc :) Oh and please excuse the blimmin' cold sore too, bah :doh:

What do you think? Better than my natural colour? I can't decide. I used to have blonde hair too:
DSC00082.jpg

What looks best???

Thanks girls!

C xxx

Your natural hair colour is beautiful!

Dark hair suits you loads and blonde hair looks brilliant too!!!!!!!! Your lucky you can get away with rainbow hair coz your perdy! I think you should keep your hair dark for over winter then do it blonde again for summer! :D

WOW LOOK AT U SEXY MAMMA!!

loving the dark but the other suited you too!

x :hug:

You look super gorgeous with all 3 colours. I like blonde the best (but maybe im biased!) :hug:

Dark is nice for a change but the blonde really brightens you up :hug:

Kim x x x x

You look great in them pics :)

They all suit you but I think I prefer the blonde the most :)

I like your new colour the best it looks great :D

It sounds like im just agreeing but you honestly suit all 3!! I think the darker colour hair looks really healthy and shiny but the blonde looks great too and i really like it! You suit any colour claire! :hug: xx

Your hair looks gorgeous how it is now! It did look nice blonde but I think it looks better darker, it really suits your face and it looks very healthy and shiny! Oh and I love your eyebrows too... wish I could get mine to look that neat! :lol:

Yep your one of those lucky lucky buggers who can get away with any haircolour, damn you for it lol

I really like the brown makes you look really sophisticated !

I love it - look how shiney and healthy it is!

Your really lucky being able to suit all colours

your hair looks lovely and shiney in all 3 piccies! and u got very pretty eyes too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back