Help what would you do?

Flossy82

Reaction score
This lunch time i decided to have a tin of soup for a change minestroni mmm my favourite! anyway i divided it into 2 bowls 1 for me and the other for my dad who was round anyway whilst i was eating mine i went to take another spoonful and just so happened to look down and see something stringy and really disgusting in my soup and it look like it had something attached to the end of it. seeing this has made me feel really :puke: and the thing is i got it from our local morrisons but i havent got the til receipt for it anymore what should i do help me???? :think:

give them a ring or is their a helpline on the back of the tin?

just becarefull though as they will try blame it on you, we bought an eletrical toothbrush from a morrisons and when we opend it, it looked as though it had dried on tooth paste on it and we went back down with it and made a complaint, after 3 weeks we got a lettersaying their was no way it could have been their fault and it must have been us that put it their :shock: :shock:

hope you havesome better luck hun let me know what happens
xxxxx

That's crap I found some plastic in my soup at Sainsburys and I emailed them, they sent me a £10 voucher the next day!! No proof of purchase or anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back