What do you think? honest opinions please x

leibiloo87

Reaction score
We think we have made our final choice........Scarlet Frances Anderson!!!

What do you all think honestly? the middle name is not absolute 100% yet so if anyone has and pretty middle name suggestions to go then feel free to tell me, thanks xx

I'm not pregnant yet been TTC for about 4 months, but we've chosen Scarlett Nicola if we have a girl, but i also think Rose or Evie.

Oh I love it!!!! I think it's beautiful chick.
Scarlettes my first choice if I ever have a girl x

I don't really like the name Scarlet to be honest.

I like how it can't be shortened, but i don't like "Scar" being in it and it feels like hard work to pronounce.

Plus it is an uncommon name that there is someone famous with.

Also, it invokes an image of a bit of a floosy :oooo:

I do love the combination of Scarlet and Francis though :)

I love the name Scarlet. It reminds me of the beautiful Vivien Leigh playing Scarlet O'Hara in Gone With The Wind - loved her! :yay:

A friend's little girl is named Scarlet and her middle name is Lily. :)

x x

Scarlett is a lovely name but I prefer it with 2 T's. :) x

I think the name is beautiful :) Frances would probably be a name I would never even think of (not because I think it's bad, just not too common..), but I loove the way it all flows together.

Sounds lovely :) Scarlet is a really pretty name, I think Scarlet Rose is nice too x

Cant have Rose I allready have a Sophie Rose ha. I dont like it spelled with 2 Ts dont no why I just like 1 T and I love frances because you never hear of it and its from baby in Dirty Dancing its one of mine n hubbys fave films and gone with the wind is my nanas absolute fave film in the world so she will be happy x

Awww Sophia Rose that's gorgeous too! I love your taste in names :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back