what do you think girls?

sarah2807

Reaction score
We think we are having a baby girl-we like tradtional names-what do you think of the names Naomi and Eva?
Honest opinions appreciated. :D
thanksxxxx

I don't ever think of Naomi as being traditonal and I think Eva has become quite a common name now. They are both very pretty though. I like them :D

I like the other spelling Ava, but Eva also works.

Neither name strikes me as traditional fwiw, but both are nice :)

I prefer Naomi.. as Ava is getting popular now :)
Both names are lovely :D

yeah -I suppose they're not traditional-I was meaning that they wouldn't date as much as some, especially Naomi as it's biblical.
I know what you mean about Eva being popular-that was my concern too as Ive noticed it moving up the top 100 list. I don't want something too popular.
I really struggle with names cos I teach so there are loads that i liked but got put off them cos i taught kids with that name or there were 4 of them in 1 class!!
We also like Verity, Heidi, Esther, Estelle and Gabriella-what do you think? :)

i like Ava

how about traditional names like emily or sophie

im struggling for a girls name and like you dont want anything too far up that top 100 :lol:

If Isaac was a girl he would have been called Verity probably.

I love it :D

I adore Heidi and was gutted that Kerry Katona gave the name to her daughter as I can't stand her!

Verity is lovely, but my favourite is Esther. Such a strong, classic name :)

Hi Sarah,

How exciting! Congrats on finding out that your LO is a girl :)

I am biased because I've chosen Evie so I really like Eva :cheer:

xx

I never used to like Naomi but my friends daughter is called Naomi and I love it! She is so cute so if she is anything to go by call her Naomi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back