opinions please...

chedz

Reaction score
We found out this week that were having a girl and were really struggling with names.

We had decided on Evan for a boy which I absolutely LOVE and there aren't any girls names that I love as much.

I do like...

Hanna
Sophie
Gracie
Eva

but I don't love them and had the idea of calling Eavan (which is a girls name). Hubby likes it but I think he needs a bit of convincing :wink:

So please be honest and tell me what you think

H x x

Something will turn up thats just right you have awhile to go yet! :hug: I like Hannah but then its my name so I would, whenever people ask my name so many of them say oh thats such a pretty name, so I think its quite a good choice! lol

I have had exactly the same problem, boys names are so much easier.
I still love our chosen girls name but not as much as I did my boy name.

Eavan is unusual and pretty and you would shorten to Eve which is lovely too.

I have had exactly the same problem, boys names are so much easier.
I still love our chosen girls name but not as much as I did my boy name.

Eavan is unusual and pretty and you would shorten to Eve which is lovely too.

I know it's early days but I like to be prepared Lol I'm a bit of an organising freak and get all panicy when I can't plan, it must be the Virgo in me :lol:

It didn't occur to me that it would get shortened to Eve... I like it even more now.

Hanna was my grandmas name which is why I like it.

Oh and my surname is Russell and yes we are having a middle name which we've promised our son he can choose :doh: I may live to regret that :)

H x x

I must say i love the sound of Sophie Russell. Sounds Posh

If you like Evan, do you like any of these for a girl?

Eden
Ella/Ellie
Esme
Elsie
Erin

From your list, I like Eva and Gracie :D (I'm pregnant with an Evie Grace - So I'm slightly biased lol).

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back