• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you reckon, Symptoms ahoy????

trigger

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am new to this forum but you all seem so supportive and friendly I just had to join. My H and I have been trying for 5 years now, have had all test with clear results and have just been put on IVF list - although Dr's advise we keep trying as no actual physical problems. Well.... I am now 4 days late and these are my symptoms...

The other night in work (I work nights) I actually felt my boobs start tingling, like they swelled a little this was pre empted a day before by a pain in my right boob that actually hurt when I moved my right arm and next day moved to my left boob. Its not that they are sensitive just that somewhere inside feels achy between boob and chest
Aching right down low by my pelvic bone, like AF is coming but without the rest of the cramps I get higher up
An ache right in the middle of my lower back
Spots (I usually get one or two on my chin when AF comes but have them on my forehead and above my lip)
A weird tugging sensation behind my belly button
I have lost 2lbs and have no bloated AF symptoms
I am nice...!! (H pointed out I am usually mean at this time of the month)
Getting dizzy sensations when at the gym or playing squash
Forgetting things...
Oh, and I had a sharp shooting pain about a 9 days ago on my left side that made me actually say 'ouch' out loud as took me by suprise
I know I am grasping at straws but maybe - just maybe????

Good luck to everyone else and if nothing this month then looking forward to obsessing with you again next month - kinda!! :wink:

Trigger
:D

To be honest, I'm a little on both sides, you are and you are not.

Keep in mind that your body and mind can place horrid tricks when you really want something.

However, saying this, there can be a possibility! Are your periods regular (28 days basis)? Is there a tendency that you are usually a few days late?

The cramps are a sign also, I had these but only after sex :shock: I was in too much pain, that I'd roll up on the bed but my period pains have always been bad, for days even weeks I thought she was coming but nope!

When wa the first day of your last period? An actual date, just to let the rest of the girlies know, it may help.

If you haven't done a test already, try and do one but better to do it first thing when you wake up (being you work nights, come home, have your sleep then when you wake up, do the test, your body runs backwards due to your working hours).

Boobs, tend to tingle, not sure of the shooting pains, the spots can be a cause, I know I suffered from them at the first stages. Are you restless in your sleep?

Oh and peeing is a big sign, I mean all the time, you have a drink then you have to pee after! Or you go every hour or tice and hour, it's silly I know but it's slightly annoying also :wall:

When you do a test, don't just do one, do 3, it's like a double check. Mind you if you do 2 and they are both positive, kind of gives you a clue lol

Good luck!

Hi Josephine_Beth,
thanks for replying and unfortunately you were spot on - the old body was playing tricks again - and major ones, just after I went and bought 2 expensive tests (just in case) bang - AF appears, typical!! Anyway all that aside am feeling posituve and looking forward to having a real go this month, am even going to give up coffee and tea as have heard this helps, which is v sad as they are building a new Starbucks in my town and I LOVE coffee!!!

Sian.
xx

hello

i love coffee too,,,,it killed me when i was pregnant earlier this year...im going to ttc again next month after convincing myself i was last month (similar symptoms to you) i am new here too and feel so much better that i have support and not going slightly mad...i thought I was last week...like I told the girls, I took a test out of the bin, jus to double check
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back