• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what do you guys think?? gross taste!

xxkayleigh69xx

Reaction score
hi everyone, hope all is well.

i am confused :? basically, the past 2 days, i have had this really gross taste in my mouth. no matter how i eat or drink or brush my teeth, it just wont go. the only way i can describe it is when u cut ur finger and then lick the blood lol. anyways, i brushed my teeth this morning, and when i rinsed, there was a bit of blood there. now, i have never ever had a problem like this before, and am i right in saying that bleeding gums are a sign of pg?? along with the other symptoms i have been experiencing the past couple of weeks (sickness, cramps, mood swings, majorly tired...), i am really starting to get my hopes up.

I am not too sure when i am due on as I have recently come off the pill so my cycle is all messed up. so yeh, im not too sure when to test, but i have already had 2 bfn in the past couple of weeks. I am pretty sure that i was being way to hasty in testing then though.

can any1 shed any light on what is happening?? :think:

xxx

Yes it can very well be a sign of PG i wish you well hun!!! :cheer: :hug:

they say wait 19days after last BD to be super sure, id say test in a week with FMU xxx good luck babe :cheer:

Elle'sMumy said:
they say wait 19days after last BD to be super sure, id say test in a week with FMU xxx good luck babe :cheer:

thanks hun, i am gunna do another test a week tomorrow. i so hope it shows up a bfp, all these symptoms are so convincing me that i am! :cheer:

yes it can be a sign.... good luck :D :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back