what do you get in the bounty pack at the hospitl?

kellylou

Reaction score
Just hinking about what i need to take when going in to have the baby is a pack of newborn nappies too many do i need to take creams etc just dont want to take too much if u get essentials there in the pack

The packs can vary, travel products are a great idea for labour bags x

I deffinatly wouldnt rely on the packs, but you do get one or 2 nappies and I got sudocrem as well. I got a full size bottle of comfort fabric softener as well lol. Id probably say you dont need a full pack of nappies though. I took in about 8 and if I hadn't had to stay in an extra day or 2 then that would have been fine. I got someone to bring in the rest of the pack for me and I still didnt need them all. :)

Perfect makes more room in the bag for me!

I got lots of vouchers last time, the washing pwder, sudacrem, its mostly companys advertising stuff. The vouchers help though =)

Don't forget , depending when you have your baby and when the bounty ladies come round with the freebie bags, you may not get them till you are leaving, and so I would count them as something to bring home rather than something you will be able to sue when there.

Certainly don't count on them for essentials! We got lots of vouchers, 1 nappy, fabric conditioner and fairy detergant samples. Don't worry about taking too much with you to the hospital. You can never have too much. We had a HUGE rucksack, I think I took 5 of everything for me and baby and hubby still needed to go home for more, I was in for 3 days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back