What do you feed your 9 or 10 month old?

laetitia85

Reaction score
Here is kenzo's food routine:

Breakfast (between 9 and 10) - Usually milk, but every now and then I give him cereals.

Lunch (between 12 and 1pm) - Cow and gate OR Hipp organic jar (one savoury and one sweet)

Snack (around 4pm) - Milk + baby biscuits or muesli bar or a banana

Dinner (between 6pm and 7pm) - Cow and gate OR Hipp organic jar (one savoury and one sweet)

Bedtime (around 9pm) - Milk

Do you think this is OK? He eats homemade food whenever he goes to my mum's house, which is about twice or 3 times a week. Also, I am working on bringing bedtime forwad. At the moment this is what suits him best though.

Hi hun :D
Jared is nearly 9 months and this is his food day....

7.30am 1 oatibix with 3 oz milk, 2 squares toast
10am 5oz milk
12 lunch (today was salmon fish pie with sweet pot and carrots) usually has a yoghurt but didn't want.
2.30pm 5oz milk
5pm tea probably be pasta and spinach, biscotti for afters
7.15pm 7oz and then bed

Kenzo sounds good to me, your routine is similar to my first baby's, he is 10 now and is very tall, no fat on him and pretty smart! and he now goes to bed at 8 every night :D if it works for you and Kenzo, then its fine!

xx

Leela is 10 months and has

breakfast - porrige/ toast

snack - fruit

lunch - whatever i'm making

yougurt

dinner - whatever we have and desert

sometimes a snack late evening too

Also in between all of these she has me too

In the past week we've cut the jars as she wasnt having them (was spitting them out) and started just giving her what we have and feeding herself... She loves it and seems to be working well as shes eating the same as us so we're saving money on jars. She's 9 months this weekend.

8:00 - Boob
9:00 - Breakfast - Porridge / Cereal / Toast
10:30 - Boob
12:00 - Dinner - Sandwiches / Beans, Cheese, Egg on Toast / Filled Pitta Bread & Fruit / Yoghurt
2:30 - Boob
5:30 - Tea - Whatever we're having & Fruit / Yoghurt or Dessert
8:00 - Boob

We sometimes give her supper too depending on what she's eating during the day :)

Lovella has:

8am- Weetabix, or mashed fruit, or baby cereal.

11am- 7oz Bottle.

2pm- Stage 2 190g Hipp Organic jar food & 60g Little Star fromage frais or home made meal (mashed potatoe,veg etc)..

5pm- Stage 2 190g Hipp Organic jar food or home made meal (mashed potatoe,veg etc).

7pm- 8oz Bottle & bedtime.

Now that she's getting teeth im going to put her on stage 3 jars which are for "chewing" lol

This is today for example

5.30am 7oz bottle

8am 1 weetabix with 5oz cows milk warmed, yoghurt, 1 piece of toast and butter cut into triangles

12pm homemade turkey, potato, carrot and broccoli puree (portion size about the same as a stage 2 jar) 1 banana cut into 3 pieces for pudding

3pm 7oz bottle

5.30pm rice cakes and cream cheese, carrot sticks, some of mummies cheese sandwich and yoghurt

7pm rusk

7.25pm 7oz bottle (but he only drank 4oz fell asleep, we've had a busy day :lol: )

Thats a usual day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back