what do u think ?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by mrz85, Jun 12, 2013.

1. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

hiya ladies
    Well I had a scan at 7 weeks 2 days it was a private scan ,nhs scan was at 10 weeks my next scan is my 20 week scan , which midwife said was fine as everything looked healthy and as it should !! but I just feel I had my dating scan to early ?

2. C0606

C0606 Well-Known Member

I was referred by my GP to have an early scan before I was assigned to a midwife. Early was really 12 weeks by my dates but they put me back to 10+4. When I did see my midwife I was told I would have another 'official' dating scan because dates are subject to change before 12 weeks and early scans 'dont count'. If they definitely won't do another for you, I know lots of places that offer reassurance scans which are often cheaper which could help ease the gap.

3. babyk

babyk Well-Known Member

Yeah was early enough at 10 weeks.
    I don't have my booking in app with my midwife till jun 28th an at that stage I'll b 10 weeks 5 days.
    I've been an had to early scans tho as doc was concern about ectopic.

4. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

I had a scan with my son at 10 weeks x

5. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

well apparently what she said was as long as your over 8 and a half weeks it s fine