What did your implantation pain feel like?

It's been three days of this mild cramping along with dizziness, hot flashes, nausea and sweating. I hate sweating, I never sweat much so this is awful. My boobs have been sore for over a week, I still cry when something touches them.

AF is suppose to arrive in the next week sometime (she's never regular, usually it's always a few days later than the last one so maybe the 13th this month) and I cried for no reason at a VERY awkward time and I'm so embarrassed.

There's no way this should be happening this early if I was pregnant I don't think. I can say with confidence that this has never happened to me before so it's strange but maybe I'm gearing up for a very rough period?

Anyway I fixed my chart because did it very, very wrong :lol: so I guess I'm 12DPO today. I have to wait until Thursday to get a test so Friday morning will be the day!

I started getting symptoms at 5 dpo.. So it's not early at all to have symptoms. Before my BFP on 12 dpo, I experienced cramps, IB, metallic taste in mouth, sore boobs and I felt quite emotional - had a few tears myself. So it's not early at all to have symptoms if you're at 12 dpo.

FX for you xx

Okay that makes me feel better. I've had people tell me there's no way I could show signs before 4 weeks and my doctor even told me that so I had no idea.

I'm trying not to get too excited or hopeful so maybe I'll just get my head in a book for the next few days and relax :)

It's been three days of this mild cramping along with dizziness, hot flashes, nausea and sweating. I hate sweating, I never sweat much so this is awful. My boobs have been sore for over a week, I still cry when something touches them.

AF is suppose to arrive in the next week sometime (she's never regular, usually it's always a few days later than the last one so maybe the 13th this month) and I cried for no reason at a VERY awkward time and I'm so embarrassed.

There's no way this should be happening this early if I was pregnant I don't think. I can say with confidence that this has never happened to me before so it's strange but maybe I'm gearing up for a very rough period?

Anyway I fixed my chart because did it very, very wrong :lol: so I guess I'm 12DPO today. I have to wait until Thursday to get a test so Friday morning will be the day!

I started getting symptoms at 5 dpo.. So it's not early at all to have symptoms. Before my BFP on 12 dpo, I experienced cramps, IB, metallic taste in mouth, sore boobs and I felt quite emotional - had a few tears myself. So it's not early at all to have symptoms if you're at 12 dpo.

FX for you xx

Okay that makes me feel better. I've had people tell me there's no way I could show signs before 4 weeks and my doctor even told me that so I had no idea.

I'm trying not to get too excited or hopeful so maybe I'll just get my head in a book for the next few days and relax :)

With a lot of women that is the case. But it is also worth considering that every woman is different. I got my symptoms really early... It was only 5dpo when I got my implantation discharge. A few days after that I was getting cramps and for 3 days I had a metallic taste in my mouth. They are all key pg symptoms. Everyone is different - no one's body is the same and we all react differently to body changes. The fact that people say you can't get symptoms that early is just silly... Because clearly you can as I did!

Try to relax and good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back