What did you want to be when you grew up?

Hey mine are/were

1. Navy
2.Army
3.Nurse
4. Undertaker

The above i actually done for work experience when i was still at school much to everyones amazement!!!! :lol:

I wanted to be a Vet! But then I got rid of that idea when I realised that animals die and I'd hate seeing that or having to put them down. I remember wanting to be a Bus driver when I was little cos I liked the ticket printing machine :lol:

I think maybe now I would like to go into some kind of support worker thing, maybe for children.

Always wanted to be a Midwife. Still do and plan on training once baby is in school full time.

i didnt want to be anything- i wanted to be a sort of housewife who could afford to have the cooking, cleaning etc. done for her (so not really a housewife then!) and i assumed it would just happen somehow! it didnt! :lol:

I wanted to be a graphic designer when I was about 13. I still wouldnt mind being one actually :)

When I was little I used to always say I wanted to be a librarian or a barmaid! :shock:
Have no clue why! But I ended up a postwoman! :?

I wanted to be an immagration officer :(
and then a special effects make up artist 2 make people look dead n fake blood etc :p

when i was really little i wanted to clean streets with a big green sweeper thing, just thought driving around all day would be cool.
Ended up working for border and immigration agency (work permits UK). :wall:

I always wanted to run my own business, didn't care what it was, as long as I didn't have a boss. I'm going to build an empire :rotfl:

SarahB said:
I wanted to be so many things, I could never decide. I remember telling my sister I wanted to be a nurse but she said, "ughhh you'll have to stick your finger up peoples bottoms" so that was the end of that idea :rotfl:

For whatever reason I wanted to be a Dentist :puke:

...until someone told me
1. I would have to be good at Science
2. Not everyone has nice teeth (and then showed me some minging teeth pictures)

Gross.

i wanted to be a psychiatrist??!! no idea why, or a dr.
when i got older i wanted to be a midwife so started my nurse training with the intention of converting afterwards, but when i qualified i wanted to have babies and spend some money!!!

so im a nurse for now but once ive had my babies and theyre at school i will go back and become a midwife.
always fancied being an estate agent id love to nose in everyones houses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back