what to do

kelsey

Reaction score
I know this sounds like a stupid situation but its affecting my lad. He's lost his 2 front teeth and so finds it hard to bite things, so everyday i give him an apple to go to school with(its the only fruit he likes). Up until now everythings been fine, but recently one of the 1 on 1 teachers has been giving him messages to give me that i need to cut his apple up myself not the school. previously the teachers have said yes its fine as he cant bite apples.

I went in and spoke to his actual teacher who said i should be cutting them up (talking to me like a piece of crap too) - to which i replied "if i cut it up and it goes any other colour he wont eat it and its the only fruit he likes"

She said it was no prob "it just takes time off break time when she has to cut it up" (wtf - 30 secs)

since then the 1 on 1 teacher has given him more messages to give me to stop giving him whole apples.

BTW i've complained about this person before as she was getting my son to look after her 1 on 1 child.

So what do i do now?

hmm thats annoying. could you maybe buy the packets of apple pieces from asda? they are 3 packs for a pound i think. that would stop them having to cut it up for him, and they wouldnt be brown.

its got to the point now that it's p*ssing me off. Why will no-one say anything to me about it. I spoke to the nneb on the door of the school and its fine by her, it's fine by his teacher but its not fine by another childs 1 on 1 teacher.

That is just silly it takes like 5 seconds to cut an apple up she is just a lazy cow if she cant be bothered to do that much for your child. i would complain about her.

Un-fecking-real
how pathetic can you get! all for 30 seconds of a break if that!

They all kick off at parents when they dont give their children fruit and when you and its obvious the poor little mite cant bit it for his missing teeth you would think it would be common sense to just do it and not complain! if they are bothered that much about missing there fecking break, why not do it a couple of seconds before the bell goes?!

Go in and speak to this stupid cow, then the head teacher, i wouldnt leave until you had a sensible bloody answer to what her problem is

hello! just wondered if you had seen those little bags of fresh apple in asda!?
its a whole apple cut up into segments in a bag,they cost about £1 for 3 bags which is dearer then a normal whole apple (i think!) but they stay the colour they should and last for a few days in the fridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back