What did you eat for lunch today!

I'm so odd, I have the same Tuna Melt Panini, sweet chilli crisps and a can of coke every weekday :wall:

:cry:

i skipped lunch today :-( and now i am starving! may have to get a repeat of that GORGEOUS sandwich yesterday!

come on ladies what have you been munching on!

Im marrrrvin but dont no what to have!!!
I want mashh gravy n mint sauce lol !! Mmmmmmm

I'm just finishing mine ...

I had ryvita with garlic and herb philli with some sliced tomato on top, and a chicken cup of soup as I'm chilly!

Lol Ceebump I had really bad cravings for mint sauce when pregnant, I ate so much of it I can't stand the stuff now lol :puke:

I just had a ham sandwich and a packet of quavers today and a peach :)

Lol Ceebump I had really bad cravings for mint sauce when pregnant, I ate so much of it I can't stand the stuff now lol :puke:

I just had a ham sandwich and a packet of quavers today and a peach :)

I think its the vinegar!
I dont no what it is lolol ..think i have mint sauce with everythin!! X

And ooooo a scotch egg havnt had 1 for ages wonder if mintsauce would go with it :p x

Chicken Pad Thai from a stall at the local food market - delightful

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Avocado and tomato salad with olive oil, lemon and salt dressings mmm yummy! Oh and two dates :D

I had 2 scotch eggs in the end!

Umm, 2 spoonfuls of nutella, 12 mini yorkshire puddings and 2 slices of jam on toast /pig

:rofl:

ljy! thats the randomest eating ever!

( i also spoon nutella in my face when ever i go in the kitchen NOM )

chicken tikka baguette from our local sandwich shopping, they are well gorge

I had some mediterranean bread (with olives and tomato, delicious!) with butter and a couple of Weetabix. I like my carbs :blush:

i had 2 crumpets as i skipped breakfast, a bag of monster munch, a caramel rocket choccie bar and a fox's tripple choccie bar and a pint of coke..:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back