what did you ask Jim'll fix it for

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
This is so embarrasing.

i asked Jimmy Saville if i could ride on the back of the Fonz's motorbike.

my hubby and two sister in laws asked if they could ride in starsky and hutch's car.

dare you to reveal your requests.

x

I remember sitting for ages and ages with my blank piece of paper not knowing what to ask for but desperately wanting to ask something!!! In the end I asked if I could have a go in a submarine - bizarre cos I am petrified of water, lol!!!!!!! :D I think I am the only person who has swam with dolphins and was scared stiff throughout the whole ordeal!!!! :?

Xxx

lol lindsay

i am so jealous, would love to swim with dolphins. my sil is terrified of fish so she wont get in the sea if she sees one.

x

Oh.... I just so wanted to be Wonder Woman! Some girl got that on Jim'll Fix It and I was pretty jealous of her. :lol:

lol Helen

i wanted that one to and i still remember it clearly to this day.

they are remaking Jim'll fix it so i hear. cant remember who will be taking the job though.

x

This is embaressing........

I asked if I could go Ice skating with Whitney Houston!!! :lol: :lol: :oops:

I wrote and asked if I could stand in a huge water fountain with an umbrella.............like those really impressive fountains you see on TV, all lit up etc. At the time I remember being sure I would get chosen as it wasn't too huge a favour to arrange.........how wrong I was!! :(

So funny when you think back to what we REALLY wanted as kids!! :lol:

:D I asked to meet Depeche Mode........if there is to be a remake,I'll ask the same again!!! :D

Does anyone know of anybody that got a Jim'll fix it bagde/medal thingy??

I asked to meet Depeche Mode........if there is to be a remake,I'll ask the same again!!! Very Happy

Does anyone know of anybody that got a Jim'll fix it bagde/medal thingy??

....... No - but I've met Depeche Mode!! :lol:

:D Ooohh Sunshine,you jammy so and so!!!!!
I've seen them in concert 18 times and the closest I got (apart from front row seats) was when I met one of their roadies, I asked if I could ask a question about them,he said yes, then my mind went blank,so I asked if Dave Gahan farted! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL bagpuss!!

I met them 16 years ago at a record signing in HMV in Birmingham. Me and DH waited in the rain for about 6 hours to get a couple of 12"s signed. Great fun at the time but I don't think I could do it again now that I'm older!! Crazy what you will do as a teenager isn't it?!!

Are you going to see them in March - I haven't bought tickets yet as baby is due just a couple of weeks before hand and I'm worried I won't have recovered enough! If baby comes a bit early (fingers crossed) I will be straight out there looking for tickets!

BTW does Dave fart?

:D Yes Sunshine,I got my tickets early on, I didn't know that I would be going with a big belly,perfect music for little bean to listen too though!!

And yes indeed,as much as the roadie couldn't believe that I asked if Dave farted,his reply was that he did!!!
(That was the Music for the Masses tour back in 1987 at the NEC.)

I hope you feel well enough to go along - I bought my V festival tickets for this year already on the early booking offer that they had on just after last years V - little bean will be around 3 months old,I hope I am feeling fit enough by then!!!

I distinctly remember writing to him and requesting to go and look after horses for the day....then I asked if they could give me a Shetland pony!!Funnily enough it never happened.......... :(

xx

I asked if I could give an elephant a bath!!!! Have no idea why, not a particular fan of elephants. Was so disappointed that I wasn't chosen especially when my friends little brother got to meet Duncan Goodhew (??) and bought his badge in to show the class. I was so jealous I cried :oops: .

Aw, so much disappointment! :lol:

My Mum made me a Jim'll fix it badge out of some red ribbon, cardboard and foil. I wore it. :shock: :oops: :lol:

Does anyone know anyone with a Blue Peter badge?

:D Yes!!Three people!!My discus coach,Rosemary Chrimes had a Blue Peter badge,although I don't know what for.
And when I represented my region in the national finals of the Indoor Athletics League,they chose a couple of the team to go on Blue Peter to demonstrate what they had to do - Denise Lewis was one showing how to do the standing long jump.They all got a badge too!
I wasn't picked because they said the studio wasn't big enough for the indoor shot putt :(
I always prefered Magpie anyway!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back