What could this feeling be?

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
This usually happenes when I lie on my side ready to go to sleep or when i'm chillin' on the sofa. I feel baby wriggle and then I'll start feeling a very regular poke, usually in my hip area, but it's definately her doing it. It seems too fast to be hiccups, too slow to be heartbeat and lasts too long and is too regular to just be her poking me, unless she has very good rhythem and is very persistant! It's every 2-3 seconds and goes on for 10 minutes at a time some time! It's lovely to feel her moving and all but boy does this get paticularly annoying!! It's like having a clock ticking in your head constantly, lol.

Any ideas? Could it be hiccups? How quickly do babies hiccup..... LOL!

xxxx

Does sound like hiccups hun. My little man gets them about 5 times a day! Normally he gets them bottom left of my bump and feel them every 2-3 seconds and they do last quite a while! I get really fustrated when he gets them though cos i know he can't get rid of them like we can through holding our breath!

Yep, sounds like hiccups x Seb gets them at least twice a day, sometimes more! It drives me mad!

I get this too, I reckon it's hiccups. Bless it.

Wooo, that's ok then. Guess I'll just grin and bear it :D

Ta ladies!

xxx

I get it in the same place and assumed it was hiccups :)

I get this too and the poor baby it goes on for so long sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back