What colour would you pick?

tots hope

Reaction score
I have been given a second hand crib which is all stripped and ready to be painted. Just wondering what colour would be best. I would like to do it in a varnish but apparently this will take much mre time and will be a lot harder to do. So i have decided on paint.

The question really is what colour paint would you go for?

There is white (obviously) or I wasn't sure if to paint it in a pastel colour, if so any suggestions on what colour? It needs to be unisex colour as we are not sure what sex the baby is. I quite like white but wondered if anyone could give me other inspiration!

The only cribs i can find on the internet are either wood stained or white!

Hello!

you may be pleased to hear that varnishing isn't as hard as people make out! I have just done my entire house (skirting boards, doors, architrave, banisters, bathroom floor and window sills) and it was easy peasy! lol

In B & Q in the varnish / woodstain aisle they have a really great one that comes with a pad to put it on with. I can't remember the name for the life of me! damn pregnancy brain! :? but its really easy and touch dries in 20 minutes and is ready for a second coat in an hour. I'm sure its got diamond in the name....

if you do decide on paint my personal choice would be a nice cream colour, that way its not as harsh as white, but will still go well with any colour bedding that you decide to buy!

Hope this helps! lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back