• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What colour is your bump? **UPDATED 24.05.08 PINKS AHEAD**

I'm pinkety pink pink pink

Please add mine :D

Can i join???

my 20wk scan date is 9th June and i will definately be finding out the sex!! :cheer:

Think we need an update quite a few pink scans this week have they stolen the lead?

Please can someone update so we can see if team Pink or team Blue are leading. Bet its team Green! would do it myself but dont know how to (Brain not working at moment!!!)
Love Tracy x :)

I have my scan next friday on 2nd May so will hopefully know what team were on then! :cheer: x

I've got a green bump and unless I can talk DH round to finding out I'll be staying green for the duration.

He's totally adamant he wants a suprise because it's our first and my hospital won't tell you unless both of you want to know.

My scan is booked for the same day as our 1st wedding anniversary - 9th June - so I'm trying to persuade him to let me find out as an anniversary present.

this has been lost amongst the post can we update it ??? :?

Im curious :wink:

yes add my PINK to the list!

Think it definately needs updating!

YAH!! all updated :cheer: sugar and spice and all things nice Pinks take overall lead!!! Girl power :)

Add ur scan dates for this week quite a few ladies on the same day as me :) Yah!!

We'll most likely be staying team Green! No option really as only get the 12wk scan here, I was a bit gutted to start with and really wanted a private scan to find out but now I'm quite liking the idea of keeping it as a surprise :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back