What colour are evaporation lines?

Lara_M

Reaction score
Does anyone know what colour an evaporation line is on an Early Response pregnancy test?

If the line is pink then is the evaporation line also pink after the time limit?

If the line is meant to be blue then is the evaporation line then blue?

Thanks guys

L x

I think evaporation lines are usually a sort of greyish colour. Bit like a shadow rather than a coloured line. I havent ever had an evap line so Try google hun

I'm not 100% but I think it's maybe a slight hint of whatever colour it's supposed to be x

hmmmm thanks. I am way too early to be testing - only 8dpo, but on two occasions its looked like there was a very very faint line, to be completely honest though, they are nothing like BFPs. I think I am just getting obsessed because this is the first month I actually "feel" like something is happening. BUT this would mean that I have "felt" like something was happening right from conception......doubtful!!! Oh well in a few days we shall see xx

Last edited:
I think evaporation lines are usually a sort of greyish colour. Bit like a shadow rather than a coloured line. I havent ever had an evap line so Try google hun

Just noticed you are four days away...so you are how many dpo?? Around the same as me I am thinking? I am 8 or 9 dpo x x

Just noticed you are four days away...so you are how many dpo?? Around the same as me I am thinking? I am 8 or 9 dpo x x

My ticker is slightly out this month, having a long cycle. But i am 9 dpo 2day. Had a few slight cramps from 6dpo but i am sure i usually get af cramps this early anyway. Still, pma and all that. I'll keep that tiny little glimmer of hope until the witch rears her ugly head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back