how common are evaporation lines

Good luck Rach! I have my fingers crossed for you, how long did it take for the line to appear? I have never had an evap line on a pg or ov test, a line was always a positive :)

the line appeared within about a minute xxxxxxx

am not convinced wobbles hun i have really bad period pain today :( and its getting worse as day goes on will keep :pray: though xxxxxxxxxx

Oh :(

Did you use the Asda one? Any result there?

If nothing this month you''ll have to bonk for England next month :twisted:

:evil: hmmm we bonk for wales in this household thankyou very much
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i have 1 asda 1 left but im saving it until i get a better line on the cheapies so i got something to confirm it :D
i forgot how expensive this ttc could be when your a peestickaholic :oops:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I won't tell you how much I have spent on OPKs & HPTs Ooooo & travels to the early pregnancy unit!

An I will consider myself told off on the England/Wales situation PML

lmao wobbles hun i was only joking xxxxxxx

come to think of it il bonk for any country if it gives me a bfp at the end of the month :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: xxxxxxxx

LOL Made me laugh :lol: An PML @ for any country. An you say I'm mad :think: :moon:

yes well this madness virus you seem to have seems to be spreading throughout the ttc area of this forum and i seem to have caught it now xxxxxxxxxxx

well the inevitable is happening just been to the loo and looks like the start of af is here blood stained cm :( i knew those lines were too good to be true xxxxxxx

rach said:
yes well this madness virus you seem to have seems to be spreading throughout the ttc area of this forum and i seem to have caught it now xxxxxxxxxxx
Nothing to do with me! :angel:

rach said:
well the inevitable is happening just been to the loo and looks like the start of af is here blood stained cm :( i knew those lines were too good to be true xxxxxxx
Oh :( Well bonking for WALES (~happy? lol~) it is, you'll get there soon I bet :D

Not sure if this little bean will stay with me but I'm staying in this room anyway with you lot :lol:

everything crossed for you wobbles hun :pray: :pray: :pray:
am off for a lie down am feeling really down about everything now xxxx

Oh Rach :(

Hope you feel better after a lie down x x x

Oh Rach, I'm so sorry that AF arrived for you hun, it did sound really promising. :(

thanks tankett hun never mind next month :D xxxxxxxx

sorry AF arrived Rach sending you loads of that july babydust for sure xx :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back