What cant you use ur boots points on?

Becks&Riley

Reaction score
im just about to go and i just wondered if i can buy dr brown stage 2 teats on points?

I'm sure yiou could - you can you them on nappies and milk so I dont see why not on the bottles or teets

I don't if its the same as it was years ago, but they used to put an asterisk next to the items you could spend your points on.

Emmylou said:
I don't if its the same as it was years ago, but they used to put an asterisk next to the items you could spend your points on.

I thought that but I was told a few weeks ago that that doesnt mean anything!

Whatever you do make sure you tell them at the checkout you are redeeming points.
Every time i forget and think you can give them your card at the end like a money off voucher and you can't, they have to delete everything and start again ringing it up until they get to the total of your points, then redeem them, then you pay for the rest.
I hate doing it it's such a total faff and they ALWAYS mess it up. Why can't you just take your money/points off at the end!!! :twisted:

you can redeem your points on anything that has a little star on the shelf ticket (price tag bit)

xxxxxxxxx

You can redeem your points on almost anything these days, including some over-the-counter medicines. As mentioned before, an asterisk on the price label indicates that an item is redeemable.

Boots tills now have a function installed where they can convert the items already scanned into the till as a sale into a redemption, so you won't get as many glares now from the sales assistant if you've forgotten to mention you want to redeem. However, this function only works to convert the whole transaction, if only one or two items is to be redeemed after if has been put through, then these items would have to be voided and redeemed separately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back