Boots points

ShineyHappyPeople

Reaction score
Argh is is just me or is it really hard to spend boots points? I always have these points and there is never anything I want to get out of the limited amount of items you can buy with them arghhhhhhh

I never have a problem :lol:

I usually buy nappies, wipes, shampoo, tampons or something like that with them.

I get nappies, wipes, toothpaste, shower gels, shampoos, make up, perfume - LOADS of stuff - no problem spending money!! :lol:

Hang in there, :lol: you can join the baby club and they send you vouchers to earn more points on baby items which are really useful, like this week i had one to save £5 when spending over £10 on baby products, so i bought 2 x packs of 37 nappies which was an offer at 2 for £10 and only paid £5 for both!! Bargain :D

Plus i get lots of points as i buy alot of stuff there with the discounts they send. :hug: xx

Can you really get nappies?? :oops: That would be excellent! I only ever check the computer things with my card to see whats available and I never see nappies :think: :wall:

You can spend them on whatever you like hun, say you have £10 worth of points on your card and you have picked up deodorant/toothpaste/mascara or whatever and it comes to £7.50 for example, just give the lady at the til your card and ask them to take it off your card. They will do that and then you will have £2.50 left on your card plus whatever your points were for that transaction and you don't have to pay for your shopping.

The only thing you can't do is use £10 worth of points towards your shopping if your shopping is say £12. Your card amount has to cover your shopping. Hope that makes sense/helps x

ShineyHappyPeople said:
Can you really get nappies?? :oops: That would be excellent! I only ever check the computer things with my card to see whats available and I never see nappies :think: :wall:

The computer thing only tells you the special like double points on something - you can usually get most things on points

BabySols said:
You can spend them on whatever you like hun, say you have £10 worth of points on your card and you have picked up deodorant/toothpaste/mascara or whatever and it comes to £7.50 for example, just give the lady at the til your card and ask them to take it off your card. They will do that and then you will have £2.50 left on your card plus whatever your points were for that transaction and you don't have to pay for your shopping.

The only thing you can't do is use £10 worth of points towards your shopping if your shopping is say £12. Your card amount has to cover your shopping. Hope that makes sense/helps x

Ohhhhh I see! So I can use my card for anything as long as it amounts to the card amount or less? Thats why I never see any "pay with points" signs anymore! :oops: :oops: :oops:

SarahH said:
ShineyHappyPeople said:

The computer thing only tells you the special like double points on something - you can usually get most things on points

Ah right, ta!! :wall:

You can spend them on most things in there. I know you can't buy formula (under 6 months) with them though but not sure what else.

It's almost everything except medicines and first formula milks.

If you look at the price tag on the shelf in Boots it's the ones marked with an asterisk * that you can buy with your points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back