what can it be?- omg update

tracey 2

Reaction score
all day iv been receiving text messages and calls for steve to make sure im around on thursday morning as he has got me a little pressie and wants me to go down and collect it from the shop with him

he has given no clues to what it is no hints nothing but when i saw him this grin was plastered on his face, he may just been smiling to wind me up as he knows when he smiles drives me mad,

i keep asking him but he wont say a word, how can i get it out of him cos tommorrow il be barmy and what do you think it is any ideas? :hug: :hug:

no idea but it sounds like something lovely :D
lucky girl :lol: :lol:

ooooooooooh!!

engagement ring? eternity ring?

oooh or maybe a 4d scan booked for bubs! :D

chuffed for ya!! :cheer:

Ooh how exciting and how lovely is Steve :hug: :hug:

update

well i got down there and got a message from steve saying go to this jewellers and il meet you outside in 10 mins, so of course went down there and stood outside this shop looking at all the watches and other jewelery, then 20 mins goes by and im like what is going on where is he? so i called him but his fone was switched off :?

then all of a sudden this bloke came out of the jewellers and smailled at me and asked me who i was and i was like what :? so he asked me could questions and he grinned and went steve said to tell you he was sorry (turns out this bloke is an old school friend of his) that he cant be here but has a little something he wants to give you.

so he produced this box with the most georgous ring in and with a little note to say

"my darling tracey, i hope you will do me the honor of agreeing to be my wife, i know we havent had the easiest of times but i want to stop all that and turn it around to better times now with the joyful news on having a little boy p.s- yes il get down on my knee later when hopefully you wil say yes"

got a started crying in the shop in front of so mnay people was so beautiful, im still shaking as im writing this :cheer:

im trying to get it up on here but wont seem to let me upload it from my fone. so still gonna keep trying :hug: :hug:

Aww how sweet, are you gonna say yes?? just so i know wether to say congrats or not! lol

OMG somebody slap me, I'm sat here in tears!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

awww that is sooooo romantic!!! congrats hun xxxxxx :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

OMG!!!! Tracey! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

How romantic!

Well???????!!!!!!!!!

i'm crying!!!!

that's sooooo fab honey - congratulations :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

(i'm presuming you said yes??!!!)

oh god yeah am i saying yes big time

love him so so much i dont know where id be without him :hug: :hug:

Im sat in tears as well... how bloody sweet why cant I have a romantic OH :(

Oooooh how lovely! That's so romantic! :D

CONGRATULATIONS! :hug:

Aww, you're so lucky! Most my OH gives me is a headache every now and again! :?

So happy for you!

OMG i'm sat in tears, absolutely thrilled for you.
Congratulations :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

AWWW!! You can tell we had a disrupted night last night, i'm trying not to cry lol! Thats so sweet, i'm so happy for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back