What can I give a 11 month for brekkie?

tuck

Reaction score
I currently give Matilda either weetabix, ready brek or baby rice for brekkie, however I have nearly run out of ready brek and the only place you can buy it here is in Corfu Town where I wont be going for a few weeks.
She wont eat eggs at the moment and I dont know what else I can give her. she normally has yoghurt for her lunch so dont want to give her yoghurt in the mornings.
is there any other brekfast cereals that she can have??? or any other suggestions please.

how about porridge or muesli? i make ryans porridge its so easy.

7oz babys milk
3.5oz apple juice
3tbs porridge oats

mix it all on the hob and simmer until it thickens.you can add a little sugar if you like.

i sometimes boil an apple and put it in too

Porridge, Fruit, Shredded wheat, Corn flakes, Toast, Crumpets. :think: There's probably more but I can't think of them at the moment

Thanks girls
didnt think of porridge :oops: , can you make it up beforehand?
will have to look to see if can get shredded wheat here,
toast is a no go as she's terrible with anything like that, she wont eat it, just mashes it all up in her hand :roll:

Could you feed the toast to her tuck? My DD is very lazy about putting things to her mouth (will happily mush them up and look curiously at them), but will eat quite happily if I break off bits (of toast, sandwiches etc) and put them in.

I would have said toast, porridge (which is what ready brek is, isn't it?) or yoghurt. She could definitely have more than one yoghurt a day.

Valentine Xxx

i make about3 days worth of porridge up and freeze some and take it out the day before i need it.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back