What can I do?

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
My washing machine broke down in December, a Technician came out on the 9th and said I need a new motor (Its only just a year old on the 27th Dec) the part was ordered the day after and I am still waiting for it to be fixed, I have rung nearly everyday and get told the same thing, the part hasn't come in yet and they dont have a date for when it will, its taking the mick now 6 weeks without it, I NEED my washing machine, I cannot afford to go the the laundrette everyother day and my Mum works nights so I don't like to put it on her, do you think there is ANYTHING I can do with regards to having it fixed other than paying privately?

could you get someone you know/through a friend, etc, to try and find the part for you, then either phone the person to come fix it or pay someone else to do it?

xx

I assume it's still under guarentee? I would definitely start keeping receipts for launderette. Other than that I don;t know what to suggest :hug:

Lol Misslarue :rotfl: I think i'm gonna use that as my amo.

I went onto the Servis website to see how much the part was cause I was thinking about buying it myself and getting my OHs brother to fit it but its £189 so no go there lol but it says its in stock ready for immediate dispatch on the website, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they have to get the parts from Servis esp if its a motor but yet they tell me they have no delivery date etc... I'm gonna ring them again tomorrow and say that if its not fixed within the next week I would like a replacement washing machine and if that doesn't work then they pay for my laundrette costs, and if all else fails i think I'll use going to the papers as my amo :)

Thank you ladies :hug:

Sounds like a plan hun :D

6 weeks is an absolute joke esp with a toddler in the house. I'm pretty sure that if you even attempt to fix it yourself you invalidate the warranty :think: I hope you get this sorted quickly hun, my washing machine broke in April, I was only without one for a week or so but it was a right mare, let alone 6 weeks.

Good luck hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back