• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What can i do about my neighbours?! Social services????

Yvonne

Reaction score
Well i have had an interesting night with my neighbour! (NOT)

It started at 8 when the son was supposed to be in for bed, she was shouting and shouting him but he didn't appear... Anyway at 8.15 he appeared and she stood on the front (we have a green at the front with houses all round) and shouted "you little shit.. you better get in and stop takin the p**s" SLAM the door closed THEN it all kicked of as i expected (and it is regular about 2-3 times a day)
She has gone to put him and her daughter to bed, both were screaming at this point then i heard..(this is a long one sorry).........

" you sh**ty bas***d if you ever take the pi*s again i swear to god i will really hurt you, Jessica your brother is a little bas***d and you shouldn't talk to him"

He must have poo'd his pants (literally) and then i heard

" you smelly little bas***d, your 7 not 7 months, you know that everyone will be calling you names and not wanting to play wih you cos you stink of s**t, you little a*se hole. Now i am telling you, you both better get in bed or i will do some serious damage to you both and i mean it, if i heard either of you out of bed i am really gonna hurt you both!!" :shock:

I live in a row of 5, there are 2 the other side of me and one on the other side of her. Amy and Jacks bedroom is next to their landing/bathroom and would have heard that word for word! the walls are paper thin, and i hear it at 8 every morning cos 1 of themcan't find something for school.

They were both really crying and you could hear the slaps they got it was really loud. the 2 neighbours on my side (one of which is my uncle) said she is like that when she hasn't had her wacky backy!!

I really feel for the 2 kids and they are really naughty don't get me wrong but they don't deserve that.. i really want to do an annon call to social services but she will know its me and if i ring the council about the noise she will also know its me!

WHAT DO I DO???!!!! :(

(Sorry for the long post)

Hi Yvonne...
I would find it very distressing listening to any child being spoken to like that. I can not believe that anyone would do so much long term damage to their own children.
Those 2 kids may well be very naughty, but whos' fault is it really? Kids get like that due to lack of attention and general positive parental input.

I would call social services! This woman does not deserve to have children, but no doubt, when the shit does hit the fan, those poor kids will back up their mum, because she's the only thing they know.

I've experienced it so many times.... children in hospital because their parents actions put them there, but in the end, they still cry and yearn for those very people that put them in there in the first place!

I don't envy you living next door - it will certainly tear my heart out!
Make the call - perhaps those two children will thank you for it!

Emilia xx

Thanks Emilia i appreciate that, she is a single mum so she doesn't have any support of anyone else, but to hear a smack she gave them over again was appauling!

Andy has just come back from football and i told him, he said that it isn't anything to do with us and if she did find out it was me then i would be really be in s**t as she is the physco type and i would never hear the end of it.

He said to report the noise to the council as that does concern us as it is waking our children in the morning but if the children are that effected then they will say something to someone themselves as they are 7 + 6.

I don't know but i am so wound up inside

If you do not want to contact the social services, why don't you make contact with their school. Surely the headteacher would be interested in this and he/she can take it further.
I am also sure that schools have councelling facilities in order to find out from the children what's going on at home. You can also be more upfront with the headteacher and let him/her know how much of a concern it is and that you DO NOT want to be directly involved!

Such a terrible shame - I want to give them both a hug!

Emilia xx

This is such a tricky one. I think I would report it.....if only for the kids sake. I grew up with an abusive step dad. We were all scared sh*tless of him and would have never reported him for fear of what would off happened. How about an anonymous letter??

When it comes to the council and noisey neighbours........they are useless!
My brother lives next door to the neighbours from hell, they are seriously dysfunctional, to the point where he can hear the dad knocking the sh*t out of his adult daughter :shock:
My brother has phoned the police and social numerous times. All they tell him to do is keep a journal of the date and time of each occurrence. What a joke!

Hope you sort it out though hun, sounds terrible having to live with that going on next door :(

even an annon letter she will know it is one of us as we are the only one close enought to know what she is saying.

I am just scared that Amy will hear it, i don't want my daughter to come out with language like that.

I may ask for an exchange! :roll:

what would i do?????

knock the door and beat that woman black and blue, rip the bit*hs hair out and smash her head of the wall!!!!!!!

sorry but i feel my temper boiling.... and that is no joke that is what i would do. i have a terrible temper that gets me into trouble often and reading that is what makes my temper boil sooooo bad.

ild love to torture her and make her feel scared like her children do

sorry i aint been much help lol do the right thing and report her!

Do you know I was scared to say this at first..

But about 4 years ago was faced with a similar problem with a woman who had a drinking problem & 3 children who were petrified of her. The only reason she got up in he mornings was to 'rid' of her kids, hit the bottle then make their poor lives hell when they got home .. Mentally, physically & verbally!

Small story I gave her a good kicking ~ Only thing I will say is I only verbally told her what I thought of her & she went for me so that was a perfect excuse for me to show her the quickest way back down my oath & up hers! Yes it was on my front door! She madly approached MY door asking what my problem was :rotfl:

But as dionne said that I feel ok! LOL

Also I knew the girl across the road & was set to move anyway, strangely this woman wised up & nobody heard a peek of her bullying her kids again, infact quite the opposite! :shock:

On another note I had a bit of a naff childhood. I was through the care system but from 12-13 returned to my mother & stepfather & was at the hands of mental, physical & verbal abuse from HIM! I ran away one day & was on army camp, I was wetting myself I knew I couldn’t get off as they had heard me going out of house & opened window, I was running with a bag packed (weren’t meant to see me) ~ Police grabbed me & I screamed I was covered in bruise & after that neighbours said they heard stuff but didn’t want to get involved FFs! My whole life was nearly a sham & someone could of helped me earlier. I would plead with you to do something ~ If somebody else doesn’t help those kids who will?

My partner had a bad up bringing of beatings ect i only found out when i was being a nosy cow through his stuff in his box in his room when he lived with his mum, and there were loads of court papers ect the things i read were shocking :shock: i mentioned it to him once and never spoke of it since

i was sooo lucky and had a great up bringing and never known of child abuse ect, it bloody makes me sooo angry thinking of it. if i was left alone in a room with that woman ild be in prison :roll:

fu*ked up bit*h... her that is !!! no me :lol:

Bet hes become a strong minded guy though Dionne & you seem to know why now if I'm right ~ Made me stronger in a lot of ways, sometimes people don't agree with my ways but I protect those I love!

Angers me a little with our situation also but it does concern me if nobody helps them children.

No offence Yvonne I understand you have yourself & your children to protect & we are all different people but I'm still pleading with you :lol:

just read through the replys, didnt realise she is the syco type, few of them round her and its hard as you do want to keep yourself safe. personaly ild move then. i couldnt stand it. but i understand where you are coming from, before my children were born there is no dout ild go round there and torture her till she poohed her pants!!

but now i have my babies to think off and you need to live there too???

hard one, maybe report her but totaly deny it. or even chat to her over the next few days pretend to be friendly and report her so she wont think its you?? sly but so what!

I was talking to my uncle earlier (he lives next door) and he said someone has reported her before, when social service came round to her the kids were too young to say anything when asked, not sure what happened with her.

He wants to try and tape it, (honeslty its that loud you can hear it word for word next door but one) and then we have evidence of it, they can't ignore it then and then do a phone call to the services.

I feel really stupid saying this but i am scared of her,she is honestly a wierdo and has quite a few screws loose. i wouldn't want to put my family through anything that wasn't neccessary.

Sorry, bet you hate me for not being brave and just ringing and reporting straight away!

:(

no yvonne i understand how you feel. dont blame yourself.

Don't feel stupid, sorry if what I typed comes across bad. Its hard with no tone & reaction which you would get talking face to face.

Must admit if I had children I would put their safety first.

Sounds to me like you guys are considering the options, recording etc. I wish some of these kids would approach their teachers :(

No offence taken with anyones post,

i just find it really hard as i know the right thing is to report her and if i wasn't scared of what she could do then it wouldn't be an issue and i'd get the bi**h sent down! lol :lol:

Do you know what school the kids go to?

If the school suspect (ie if you tell them) they HAVE to report it, by law.

Get the evidence if you can, but if you are still worried about reporting it yourself, tell the school.

I amdreading the school holidays!! she is terrible with them when they get home from school without then being under her feet all day, no doubt i will get plenty of evidence then!!

If this is as bad as what you say ( not saying it is not) sorry in advance if this all comes out wrong :?

It obviously sounds like these children are in danger, I work at a school and believe me they will probably already be aware of something going on at home, you could always ring and tell them your concerns and they will moniter them.
If any marks are appearing which i suspect they are it will have been recorded at school.

If i was you i would call SS she won't know it is you, could have been school, keep records of everything going on and when you feel braver i would call the police, they will be roundd like a shot.

EXAMPLE we have 2 brothers at the school i work at and they are on an at risk register (mum has 8 kids at last count!!!) anyway one of the older brothers came to pick them up and strted kicking hell outta 1 of the boys in school grounds the police where here in 5 minutes because this families name was on an alert if you get what i mean.

I can't make this decision for you but how would you feel if something really bad happened to one of them?

I am not judging to offering the options to you

Good luck

i defo think you should report it hun, they cant tell her any info about whos reported it by law, and why would she automatically assume its you if you live a few doors down? maybe your uncle could report it aswell..then theres more reason for something to be done about the witch.
if she was to say anything which i doubt she would tbh..just deny it!
as Dionne said just be friendly to her so she wont suspect its you.
i know she sounds like a nutter and i'd prob be worried aswell but she shouldnt be allowed to carry on abusing her kids like that.

good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back