What are your thoughts?

maybemommy

Reaction score
Hi, so my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 5 days before my period started. (it started 16 days ago and we had sex the Sunday before, I think that's is May 29th). O have been taking Vitex and a prenatal routinely everyday. Because of Vitex my cervical mucus has been much more present and I had a lot of ewcm and am extra wet during intercourse (tmi sorry). Anyway, he finished completely inside me and although this period came on normal, could I still be pregnant? I have had major symptoms but two negative pregnancy test even though my next period is supposed to come on the 30th

Hi, so my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 5 days before my period started. (it started 16 days ago and we had sex the Sunday before, I think that's is May 29th). O have been taking Vitex and a prenatal routinely everyday. Because of Vitex my cervical mucus has been much more present and I had a lot of ewcm and am extra wet during intercourse (tmi sorry). Anyway, he finished completely inside me and although this period came on normal, could I still be pregnant? I have had major symptoms but two negative pregnancy test even though my next period is supposed to come on the 30th
Would somebody please answer me?! My mind is going everywhere and I can see that people are reading my post but not replying. Someone please help me

Hi Hun. If you've had a normal period, I'd say it's highly unlikely you're pregnant. I always had a lot more symptoms when I wasn't pregnant but was thinking about it, than in the months I got my bfps. Good luck with the next cycle xxx

Last edited:
But see, my period wasn't "normal". It came on on time but it is usually super heavy and lasts 5 days. This time only day 2 was heavy and it technically ended on day 3 because days 4,5,6 were brown left over blood (sorry tmi).

It is possible to get pregnant by having sex before your period but it is very unlikely, if you period is due on June 30th you would be currently 4 days post ovulation, if you are showing a negative on a pregnancy test I really don't think you are pregnant based on having sex before your last period. Based on this cycle if you have had sex before or during ovulation you could test with a First Response Early Result test on 11 days post ovulation which would be the 27th of June.

So should I test again? Because I tested the day I supposdly ovulated according to my calendar but I din't get any ovulation symptoms. I guess it would help to tell you my symptoms.

I have constant headaches, having one right now actually. I get nauseous every time AFTER I eat. I get so dizzy and hot out the blue. Only recently am I more hungry. I pee all the time. My cm is thick, off white/yellowish, and sometimes "wet" but not like urine but slick like snot (tmi). My boobs hurt. I am so bloated. I cry and tear up just watching a movie about a kid leaving their mom. Now this is really tmi but normally I only have a bowel movement once or twice a week (yes I know how odd that is but literally I have been like this since before I can remember) but now I have a bowel movement EVERYDAY! When I am having a conversation with someone I get all this spit in my mouth like lol what in the world?! And my body jsut aches. I'm exhausted even after I have had a full nights rest and all I want to do is sleep.

It sounds unlikely to me but if your concerned go to your GP and ask them to do a HCG blood test. That will confirm if you are pregnant or not. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back