what are your LO's crawling alternatives?!

Baby Bean

Reaction score
I've just been sat watching ella play and she does this crazy little move where she sticks her bum in the air and then puts her feet on the floor and kind of walks along- but with her face flat against the floor :rofl: it looks kinda painful but she moves :lol: she also rolls. No sign of actual crawling though!

I thought it could be fun to see what your LO's do do get about instead of crawling?

Seb crawls but he also bum shuffles as an alternative method x

Charley crawls backwards and round in circles! Lol if he wants to get to me I've got to turn him round so he's facing away then he shuffles over to me! So funny to watch x.

Before Zac could crawl he would just roll to wherever he needed to go x

Cahal just rolls, either that or he stretches reeeeeaaaaallllly hard!! I'm wondering if he will ever crawl, he's already up on his feet by holding onto anything that doesn't move (and a few things that do!) but just can't seem to get the whole crawling thing. Time will tell I guess!

Lo rolls. Gets on hands and feet with bum in the air... But then just drops lol.
In terms of actual moving. Uses his arms to pull. And his left leg goes out at to the side to push him forward. Right leg he uses his toes lol. All of this, but his tummy never leaves the floor. Proper army crawl lol x

Kian doesnt crawl, he HATES being on his tummy, he just sits up and cries when he wants to be movved lol! x

Kiansmummy, off topic, but my son is called cian (pronounced same as Urs) and was born on the same day as urs! Lol sorry just had to throw that in x

I have a wee cousin who has just turned one, and refuses to crawl. He can walk, but prefers to bum shuffle everywhere lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back