What are you watching?

Mamafy

Reaction score
So kids are all on half term so mightn't have to go to bed too early :yay:

What are you all watching tonight? I haven't anything to watch on sky+ and haven't a clue whats on :eh:

Is anything on tonight?

BBC4 - The Great Offices of State.....quite depressing! I've nothing on Sky+ unless I want to watch Waybuloo.....:lol: Next up Gordon Brown on Piers Mogan.....

Oh I might watch that, should be a good but sad interview. He talks about the little one he lost :(

I was watching the got to dance final and now just waiting for 24 to come on.
What are you both watching right now.
Happy Valentines to you both lol

Happy Valentines hun :yay:

I'm watching something on the travel channel 'Inside Walt Disney Studios - Paris'

I watched my sky+ stuff. What katie did next and glee. I'm still not sure if i like glee yet but i'm scared i'm gonna miss something lol Now i'm watching click its just started on chanel 5 :yay: xx

Is there a new KP docu on now then? What night? I HATE her but she's car crash TV isnt she :oooo:

ITV2 I presume? I need to catch the first one and get that in the planner then :yay:

Yep :D

Hey Lise it's on now on ITV2 if you want to watch/record it :yay:

I'm just catching up with sky+ just watching leaving home at 8 about kids going to boarding school, I'm filling up for them

I watched that last night MrsH. Bless them. I have mixed feelings about boarding TBH - it can be a really good thing but they were young werent they. My friends daughter boarded during the week from 11 but comes home at weekends and it been the making of her - she loves it.

What side is that on Mamafy? You're better than the telly page!!:lol:

I watched that last night MrsH. Bless them. I have mixed feelings about boarding TBH - it can be a really good thing but they were young werent they. My friends daughter boarded during the week from 11 but comes home at weekends and it been the making of her - she loves it.

I feel a little like that I can understand them wanting stability but 8 is so young

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back