Oh for another TV!!!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Well tonight i have been subjected to a crappy boring 0 - 0 football match.

An episode of street wars

and now we are on to Sky Cops...

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I wouldnt mind but it really is a case of once you have seen one you have seen em all....but DH LOVES em.

Really have to get me a TV in my bedroom so I can go and watch SATC or sommat equally girly with a big bar of choccie whilst lying in bed in peace....

how have u survived Jen?!?!?! :shock: :shock:

jus take control of the remote, thats the best way forward lol :lol:

lol i would have fallen asleep by now if i was you!! Poor you!!! Thats one plus to being a single mum i suppose lol, im watching family guy while online and eating a brownie lol

Aww poor Jen, I couldn't have sat through all that, thankfully I do have the sanctuary of my tv in my bedroom :D

lfc_sarah said:
I like all those

:lol:

I can take them in small doses. I love football but Man U played crap and it was 0 -0 so BORING! and when you have watched the same episode of Road Wars 2456709 times....it starts to get a bit dull..... :lol:

pmsl at the road wars thing...the problem is they always get 15 mins into it before they realise that they've seen it before :roll:

i do confess to liking interceptors, ice road truckers and monster moves...some of DH's other favs. (monster moves was my fav thing on the telly for a while :oops: )

I draw the line at drag racing...just looks like the same cars going up and down!

sparky said:
pmsl at the road wars thing...the problem is they always get 15 mins into it before they realise that they've seen it before :roll:
!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That is sooooo true!! And then they say "Oh well, might as well watch it all now anyway" :roll: :shakehead:

Jen you can get combis for about 50-70 quid and your sorted! I wish i had had a tv in my bedroom when pregnant, laying in bed munching choccie sounds heavenly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back