What are you looking forward to?

mrs nel

Reaction score
When I FINALLY get my bfp, I am just wanting to go and buy a little white baby gro. That's all im wanting, to go into Mamas and Papas or Mothercare and buy something for me and not someone else!

Then when my bump is growing nicely, I will buy 2 outifts for bringing the little one home. 1 for a boy and 1 for a girl and when my little treasure is here I will return the colour not needed.

Does anybody else think like this? Please say you do!!!! I am approaching my 15th cycle and feeling quite disheartened.

Lynne
xxx

I'm looking forward to the all clear at the 20 week scan and then going to buy my pram!!!!

Very good! I hadn't even thought of that!
X

As I'm ttc my second a I can't wait to get everything out of the loft and the airing cupboard and to tell my daughter she's going to be a big sister, she loves babies bless her xx

As daft as this sounds, I look forward to being huge and waddling.

I'm looking forward to seeing my very own positive on the tests! I love seeing everyone else's but I've never had one and I cannot wait until I get my own !!

I also can't wait to buy their first pair of tiny socks and have our own 12 week scan pic ! X.

BabyDust *****

I can't wait to just actually feel pregnant :) and know there's a little tiny human that's part of me & OH inside me! And then the 12 wk scan!

And also telling my parents, they know we are TTC and about all my issues and have been really supportive! I know most people wait til around 12 weeks to tell people but I'll be straight on the phone to my mum as soon as that second line appears xx

Or for my OH to feel my belly knowing there's a bubba in there silly I know x

BabyDust *****

I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing a heartbeat and buying a doppler so i can stalk my baby :)

Im looking forward to taking loads of photos of my bumps and scans and making a scrap book :) xx

I love how we all are thinking about our bump but look forward to slightly different aspects of the journey! Even though we'll all enjoy every part of it!
I'm looking forward to seeing my baby on the monitor at our first scan and then imagining their wee face!
Xx

Lynne, this is a lovely thread. I thought the same about the first baby gro :) then a positive scan. If we conceive and all goes well then next I'll be looking forward to rubbing my tummy all the time :)

Good luck all xx

Uh thanks Vic!
Here's hoping we'll all b fatties soon!

Xxx

I'm looking forward to the look on my husbands face! He's desperate to have kids. I can't wait to buy little bibs and little outfits too x

I'm looking forward to having the little baby grows hanging on my washing line! X

Clairabelle - me too! Every time I use a nice fabric conditioner I say to hubby I'll need to remember that scent for baby clothes!
Xx

Morning sickness scans and gettin the all clear a baby bump buying stuff erm just everything lol xx

Hope you dont mind me butting in!

The thing I most looked forward to was just seeing the words "pregnant 3+" I knew I wouldnt accept it until I saw those words.
I dont t believe in tempting fate and had already bought a few baby bits. I remember thinking how batty the seller on ebay would have thought I was if she knew I wasnt even pregnant while she packed a complimentary bump band in the maternity bundle id just bought...its still all packed away in a box!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back