What are you looking forward to?

I can't wait to get a massive bump, morning sickness and to be able to walk into a baby dept in a shop without feeling like a crazy lady who is in need of a baby! X

I feel like I need to shout when I walk into a baby shop "im trying to fall pregnant!"
Xx

Ha ha Im thinking about hanging out in baby shops during my 2ww in the hope the pregnancy energy will get me a BFP. I'm down to desperate measures
:rofl::rofl:

I'm not sure which bit I'm most excited about - seeing the lines, seeing hubby's face when i tell him, getting a scan photo and announcing it to the world, buying some tiny shoes, trying out prams, feeling a kick, having a bump, and of course, seeing my baby in the flesh for the first time! We've been waiting so long I no longer think it will even happen so I'd be excited by all of it!! X

If I have a spring/summer baby I'm looking forward to lots of walks with the pram to show my treasure off! Living in central Scotland I think its a safe bet to assume pram walking will be minimal from Nov to March! Haha!
Now in my 15th cycle,fingers crossed!

Xx

Ooh yes! Walking with a pram would be amazing :) I'm excited about every little new thing you'd be able to show/teach a baby such as taking them to a zoo, to the beach, to a swimming pool etc :) x

Food cravings! I'm looking forward to giving in to food cravings guilt free.

I am looking forward to getting a good 12 week scan and not a bad one so I can tell and show my 7 yr old daughter she is finally going to be a big sister! X

I'm looking forward to telling my parents. We have it all planned out- we are going to take them for a meal at the golf club where we got married, and tell them over dinner.
We never got the chance to tell them the positive news this time around, as we were waiting for the 12 week scan to tell anyone. Told them that we'd lost it though, and they were both so devastated, it was heart breaking. So I'm looking forward to the point where we can tell them that we're pregnant and that everything is fine.
xx

I forgot to say im looking forward to not peeing on sticks and buying packets of tests aha that wont be missed oh and knicker watch xx

Another thing I am looking forward to is not having cramp! Iv got it so bad just now. To the point I was in town shopping and I had to get back to the car and get home.
I am curled up in a ball on the sofa after popping two feminax. I just want to cry.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back