What are your housework plans for today?

Today....

Family Room:

skirting boards cleaned, Walls wiped, carpet shampooed and hoovered, light shades taken down and cleaned, computer and desk tidied of all paperwork and dusted, Sofa covers washed, walk in closet in now walk in :lol: 4 bags of crap out of there! Even got some roses and lillies to put on the table.

Living room:

skirting boards, Walls, light shades, cabinets cleared out, fireplace cleaned, leather sofas wiped down, windows cleaned, rug shampooed and hoovered.

Hallway:

carpet shampooed and hoovered, skirting boards and Walls wiped, light shades cleaned, dusted

kitchen:

skirting boards and Walls, White goods wiped down, oven and cooker top cleaned, bin washed out, surfaces wiped, cupboards emptied and wiped, floor swept and mopped.

3 loads of laundry, errands run, dogs walked

*phew*

Still have 3 double bedrooms, utility room, upstairs hallway and dining room to go tomorrow. Going to wash and clip the dogs too, and have a closet the size of a single room upstairs where I can't open the door as it's SO full of crap. Also have the garden to do with a couple of flowerbeds that need dug up, and the garage needs sorted.

I feel like I need a skip to sort this place out! Dining room and utility room will be worst

And I got three moduals on my coursework done.

I think the smug smilie needs to come out for that.

Wait for it......

Wait for it....

BAM! :smug: There it is!!

:rofl:

I clean when I'm stressed. So as it's couples therapy tomorrow I will be on a mission!

:rofl:

I clean when stressed too but my God that's a business you've got there :lol:

Yeah, I clean when stressed too, I think the o/h tries to cause fights just to get me to do some housework :rofl:.

Good luck for tomoro by the way xx

My work will involve how to use a defib and something to do with oxygen, all I know is I get a free lunch :)

I have chucked a sickie today coz i CBA to deal with the office politics so i am gonna clean like a deamon today :) Kitchen first, then living/dining room, bathroom next then bedrooms. Tackle the hall and then i even might clean down the balcony. I usually iron on a sunday but i have an urge to do it today. Washer is already on and beds are already stripped. I'm actually excited to get started but i am watching one born every minute on sky+ first xx

Today....

Family Room:

skirting boards cleaned, Walls wiped, carpet shampooed and hoovered, light shades taken down and cleaned, computer and desk tidied of all paperwork and dusted, Sofa covers washed, walk in closet in now walk in :lol: 4 bags of crap out of there! Even got some roses and lillies to put on the table.

Living room:

skirting boards, Walls, light shades, cabinets cleared out, fireplace cleaned, leather sofas wiped down, windows cleaned, rug shampooed and hoovered.

Hallway:

carpet shampooed and hoovered, skirting boards and Walls wiped, light shades cleaned, dusted

kitchen:

skirting boards and Walls, White goods wiped down, oven and cooker top cleaned, bin washed out, surfaces wiped, cupboards emptied and wiped, floor swept and mopped.

3 loads of laundry, errands run, dogs walked

*phew*

Still have 3 double bedrooms, utility room, upstairs hallway and dining room to go tomorrow. Going to wash and clip the dogs too, and have a closet the size of a single room upstairs where I can't open the door as it's SO full of crap. Also have the garden to do with a couple of flowerbeds that need dug up, and the garage needs sorted.

I feel like I need a skip to sort this place out! Dining room and utility room will be worst

you are a MACHINE woman!!! The size of this rental house I reckon you could have it packed and cleaned in about half an hour. Its gonna take me the best part of an hour to get the basics out so I can drive up to the new lovely clean big house :) oooh so excited! What am I doing online?! We've got the rental house until the 2nd March so CBA to sort everything out today! I have my minions arriving tonight and tomorrow to do it all under my supervision over the weekend, love being pregnant sometimes!

I'm putting off cleaning as long as possible :lol: I feel lazy today but my sister had guests round last night and they worse SHOES in the house and tracked mud everywhere and my house stank of smoke this morning :wall2:

I've got dinner cooking in the slow cooker and about to dish up lunch for the kids, after that the clean up operation can begin :wall2:

Have taken the rubbish out and sorted the living room

Have so much to do, could do with banning myself :rofl:

:rofl: You know you'd just come on as a guest ;)

I'm going to kick into action after lucnh....honest.

I have one of my best friend's coming for dinner tonight and no idea what to cook for him and need to tidy up.

im meant to be cleaning right now but i cant be bothered.. im going out at 3 shopping with my sister so i might put the washing machine on so its going whilst im out!

Right we've all had lunch so the clean up can begin :(

:lol: @ Nic, of course I would :rofl:

I'm going to do sweet FA!

awesome! Im sitting on my fake sofa (airbed - sofa company need to feel my WRATH) and was ringing gas/electric/water companies about the house move and now just stoppe and dont want to move. Need to empty dishwasher and put a load of laundry on. im scared OH will try and put dirty stuff in the clean dishwasher if I dont do it before he gets back. Hmm Ive got about 10 minutes. It aint gonna happen!:shakehead:

not me because mine all nice and clean already :yay: im working till 5 then getting the kids bathed and in bed, that way i can do a mini clean of the lounge and kitchen before colin gets home at 11

gonna strip the beds 2moro i think :yay:

I have spent all morning pulling my bedroom to bits! I took everything out of the wardrobes, sorted it all out, and filled them back up, i also did the same with all the drawers and bedside tables. Sorted all the shite out that was ontop of the wardrobes and flung loads of stuff out, dusted, changed the giant bed covers, hoovered, changed the curtains and now i am fooked!!

I did plan to start on the nursery today but i am settling for doing washing instead, don't wanna over do it now do i :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back