what are you all up to today?

glad you got some sleep hun xxx

everyones cooking roast dinners....and this morning were showing yorkshire puddings with roast beef in them. Nothing I have for lunch is gonna compare!!

in work :mad:

preparing for an interview i have tomorrow for an internal promotion, scared!!

Im doing absolutely nothing!
Plan on sitting around all day watching tv and chatting to you girls on here!!
Going the cinema later with the OH to see Inception, thats about the highlight of my week never mind my day!

Good luck with your interview tomorrow Rheych!

xx

I took Lucas for his 2nd lot of jabs, took the kids to meet my new child minder, gave Jacob his dinner, they both went for a sleep so I chilled for a bit. Jakey is up now so were having some cuddles and time togeter before Lucas wakes up. Then gonna have a walk to town xx

ahh poor lucas, not looking forward to the jabs!

He wasn't to bad really, he's rather brave. Also after 3 kids you kinda get used to the poor loves getting jabs :( xx

in work :mad:

preparing for an interview i have tomorrow for an internal promotion, scared!!

it paid off and I got the job!! wahoooo

now just the small issue of telling them i am pregnant and will be finishing in six months :dance:

:yay: congratulations!!! :) wait until you get the job offer in writing then tell them!! :lol:

Ive mainly been limping around, dragging my left leg, saying ouch a lot and having random crying moments because I can't move around very well. This evening I had to drag myself across the garden to get Rosie out of the full of rainwater paddling pool - she had got in fully clothed, sat down and was pouring water over herself with my scoop..she also drank some..:wall:

I'm having bulding work done and they had disappeared all week and then today 6 of them turn up all at once!!!

So today i have not had a good day :(

Ive mainly been limping around, dragging my left leg, saying ouch a lot and having random crying moments because I can't move around very well. This evening I had to drag myself across the garden to get Rosie out of the full of rainwater paddling pool - she had got in fully clothed, sat down and was pouring water over herself with my scoop..she also drank some..:wall:

bad times :hug:

I hope youre sciatica eases off soon. Either that or our babies are born ASAP!

im off out in a min to see my sisters, then off to get my hair cut with my mum then im going round to my inlaws this afternoon to see them.

im hoping for an early night tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back