What are you eating????

Applecider

Reaction score
Hiiiiii! :wave: I've lost my appetite, really don't know what to eat apart from beans and toast. I still don't fancy chicken, think the heat making me want something different.... Any ideas xx

The heat is doing it for me too, I don't want hot food but I don't like salad......... Its a lose lose x

I have no space left so if I'm not vomiting in the morning then I have fruit for breakfast such as an apple, I struggle to eat lunch so I tend to just get down me what I can and its never healthy as I need the calories, then tea I try and have a full meal, doesn't always work though. I also drink milk like it's going out of fashion and have at least 6 ice pops a day x

I've went off most things so I'm eating what I can stomach when I can, fruit ice lollies have been a life saver

I practically live on ice cream at the moment. Not too healthy, I know...

EVERYTHING!! I can't stop eating!! I lost my appetite in the first few weeks because of feeling sick but now I have to stop myself from raiding the fridge! Xx

I'm the opposite, I want to eat everything and anything! I seem to be eating little but often.

Thanks for all your replies, I am not eating very healthy and don't feel good about it but hearing your replies you made me feel better. Thank you. Ice lollies Have been great for me too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back