What are you doing for NYE??

ERIN84

Reaction score
We are just stopping in, the 2 of us :-( we are so lucky that Emily will go to bed at 7 and not wake till the morning but it's not the same just the 2 of you is it?? I wish I had arranged a party or something :-(

What's everyone else doing?? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're going for a meal, the kids too. Then it's back for films and chill. That's as fun as it gets this year. We went to winter wonderland last year but it was freezing and not much fun when you can't warm up! Next year as the baby will be a bit older I quite fancy going away for the weekend.

Ive been invited out to a party but i feel bad for making OH stay home and babysit so we'll get a takeaway and have a few drinks together :)

I shall be snuggled with OH and a few DVDs and some food and relaxing :) quite looking forward to it if I'm honest x

I'm feeling better knowing that alot of other people are stopping in too x

Take away, few drinks, watch crappy telly or a DVD and enjoy being at home as a family. :)

I've stayed in for the past 5 years..... or worked!! NYE don't really float my boat so I don't mind :)

We will be staying in this year and i really don't mind id rather be with my baby x

we are just staying over my mums and having a take away and a few drinks. i always used to say "cant wait until we have a kids and dont have to go out at new year"
i'm not a fan of new year i just think its 1 big build up for nothing and everythings so expensive. much prefer christmas

I'm from Scotland originally and we used to make s massive deal of hogmanay. It's not the same in England :-(

we having family night as monty calls it lol just staying in just been and got loads of nibbles and have a little drink, herbie will prob go to bed but the other two stayed up last year and went outside to let the new year in they loved it bless them

Staying in x take out, couple of drinks, DVDs and guitar hero with DD on the drums!!!! Lol x I'm not interested in partying, would rather stay home x

Hi, We are having some nice nibbles and going to watch a movie, I feel a little off at the moment so we thought we would chill and make the most of it x

Sorry to let the side down Erin! We are staying in for Hogmanay too! My sister and her partner kind of invited themselves over so I think we're going to crack open the drinks and switch on the wii. I know Ross will be asleep for the bells but I really want to go up and give him a wee kiss. I think we're having round two on New Years day though with friends coming over for dinner and drinks. Well that's the plan so far. The Hogmanay party in Princes Street has been such a washout the last few years, I don't fancy having to jostle for elbow room with all the revellers! Much better view of it all on TV ;)

Yeah I'm letting the scottish side down too ;)

I'll actually be in on my own :eh: I've been invited to a friends and my mum and step dads but I just want to stay at home. Mum and step dad don't really drink but I can't be bothered being with a bunch of drunk folk at my friends house.

I've always felt new years is made into such a big thing and then its a let down. I went to a great party last year. I've spent a few NYE indoors and I like it. Will be weird having no one in the house at the bells though :shock:

x x x x

Sorry to let the side down Erin! We are staying in for Hogmanay too! My sister and her partner kind of invited themselves over so I think we're going to crack open the drinks and switch on the wii. I know Ross will be asleep for the bells but I really want to go up and give him a wee kiss. I think we're having round two on New Years day though with friends coming over for dinner and drinks. Well that's the plan so far. The Hogmanay party in Princes Street has been such a washout the last few years, I don't fancy having to jostle for elbow room with all the revellers! Much better view of it all on TV ;)

I will definitely be going upstairs after the bells and kissing Emily happy new year :)

Im having a cozy night in with OH watching his John Bishop dvd and when the clock strikes 12 I will run upstairs and give my little man a little kiss while hes snoozing away x x

Pinky you'll have to blow a wee kiss to your bump! Never alone these days chick! We should have a PF first foot, see who gets in here first :)

We are staying in, no doubt will get a takeaway and snuggle up with a few dvd's :)

My OH wanted us to go out, but I would rather bring in the new year with Odhrán rather than a load of drunk strangers.. He's trying to persuade me to go to his sisters house after 12 but I will see how I feel when the time comes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back