what are you all up to today?

Terrie

Reaction score
Ive been baking for the WAGS cake stall at the RNLI open day tomorrow :dance:

im a bit gutted i wont be going though (havent got anybody to have the kids) but am hoping we'll make a tonne of money.. last yr we raised £800 on the cake stall alone..

heres a few pics!

Choc fudge n nut brownies

SAM_8160.jpg

Banana nut muffins

SAM_8153.jpg

SAM_8166.jpg

rice krispie cakes lol

SAM_8172.jpg

and cheese n chive scones (not out the oven yet!)

SAM_8174.jpg

have/will be making 3 batches of each!!!

what are you all up to?

Last edited:
oooh they all look delicious! i have a bit of a cake making urge now lol so thats prob what i will do with my afternoon! x

Aw I love baking!!

These cheese n chive scones are friggin gorg!! Second batch in the oven already

yum yum yum!!!!! Just saw those on FB!
I'm washing/drying/ironing a mountainous pile of clothes today (might leave ironing til tomoro) and then I think I'll pay a visit to the in-laws.

Oohhhh they all look lush!!

I went out with my brother to look at cars for him then to a pub for lunch then shopping for holiday clothes now I'm going to the post office then gonna chill with a crate of fosters, x factor and you gorgeous lot :) xx

:rofl: toon, sounds like a plan! may copy you (buy without the fosters) xx

Thanks to Toon :lol: I'm now considering what I should wear to go out in tonight and making plans for said going out :lol:

Mmmh they look lush! I love love love baking and usually do something on Saturday for church on Sunday but none this week as forgot the ingrediants! Doh!

DD went to the cinema with a friend from school and then said friend and his mum stayed at mine for a good hour and a half of gossip and coffee (for her-juice for me and the kids) x whilst DD was out I was supposed to be putting my feet up but I decided I'd rather Hoover and mop all downstairs and rearrange the lounge! I'm trying to find time to finish reading 'American Psycho' again x now just waiting for OH to get home from work, decide on dinner and who's cooking it, and then I'll be doing bugger all for the rest of the evening!

What an exciting life I lead huh?! Lol x

Helen123, I think sometimes bugger all is good! I will be doing just that later, with a bit of x factori think. X

All my baking is now done and I'm knackered! Watching 'The Rescuers' wih he kids and then I better make dinner! Then it's bath and bed for the kids before x factor

oh jesus i've just remembered i need alcohol! i've got one can, a dribble of vodka and a dribble of wine! i'm just watching the best of riverdance whilst they hav their tea! have been flirting all day ;) terrie your cakes look amazing!!

Thanks alice! Shame I can't keep any of them for myself lmao!

Ok ok I have eaten a scone... And a rice krispie cake... But they wouldn't fit in the storage boxes! :blush:

wow you are good! Im gonna be a good baking mum aswell!! :D

You cakes look delicious Terrie, wish i could bake like that. The closest i get is baking fairy cakes and banoffee muffins from a box mixture, but my little man enjoys it x x

I have this overpowering urge to go and make a cheesecake now!!!! I just might do it xx

Lol toon!! Doooo it!!!

My two love baking with me but I didn't let hem help today.. Ya know snotty noses and selling cakes don't really go together LMAO!!

Ive got the urge to go and make the package mixture in the cupboard now 2 but i think my little man will be devastated if we cant bake tomorrow! x x

Great buns Terrie :D :lol:

Well I've had a busy day/week, doing a little sorting/nesting/decorating :yay: got the girls rooms redone and got a corner in my wardrobe sorted for the baby's new drawers :D

I've got a bit more sorting to do tomorrow as well but hair done on Monday so looking forward to that :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back